Carnival's HUB App
In today’s world, smart phones provide a great platform to help our guests make the most of their cruise vacation and Carnival's HUB App enhances our guests’ pre-cruise and onboard experience.
Which ships offer the Carnival HUB App?
All of our ships are HUB App capable.
Where do the features of the App work?
Some features are available before your cruise but more functionalities become available once on board your Carnival ship.
What does the Carnival HUB App do?
The following features are available at the touch of your fingertips, before your cruise and while on board your Carnival ship.
Before Your Cruise:
- Plan your cruise
- Purchase gifts and services
- Schedule spa treatments
- Book shore excursions
- Purchase WiFi plans
- Schedule dining reservations for specialty restaurants
- Complete Online Check-In
- Guests will be able to check-in for their cruise via the HUB App with the ability to submit necessary health information, including a health questionnaire and other time-saving steps prior to departure, and new safety content, including new notifications to help guests complete their muster check-in on board.
- Onboard Chat Access: The opportunity to chat with family & friends on board all cruise long from the comfort of your deck chair (this feature is limited to ages 13 years and older; for safety reasons, parents and guardians must give consent within the app for a guests 12 years and younger to activate onboard chat.)
- What's Happening:
- A day-by-day schedule of hundreds of onboard events, available for the full cruise as soon as you embark. Includes a 'favorites' feature that also allows guests to see which events their sailing companions will attend.
- A day-by-day schedule of onboard youth programming and activities with the ability to "like" favorites to receive reminders and updates. In addition, a variety of family-friendly programming is highlighted such as Build-A-Bear Workshop at Sea, Seuss at Sea, Zumbini and outdoor attractions.
- Food and Beverage:
- A comprehensive list of delicious dining options, dining-related events, enticing refreshment venues and beverage-related events.
- Menus for all shipboard dining and beverage offerings will be available in a digital form using QR codes.
- Guests can make dining reservations for specialty restaurants and dining check-in functionality to dining venues as well as ‘Your Time Dining’.
- Food Delivery: In addition to the ability to order pizza and beer for delivery to almost anywhere on board, we have expanded this function to include the delivery of a variety of culinary and beverage offerings. We deliver to your stateroom as well as your deck chair by the pool! (Fees apply).
- Deck Plans: Searchable deck plans with key areas highlighted, providing a comprehensive layout of the ship’s various on-board offerings.
- Account Balance: Real-time information on guests’ current Sail & Sign shipboard account balance.
- Pixels Photos: On ships that feature Pixels Digital Photo Gallery, you will be able to view your photos on the app and order digital or print copies.
- Advance Reservations for spa treatments and shore excursions
- Youth program check-in and check-out information
- And much more!!
The name of the App is Carnival HUB app. Look for the app on Google Play and iTunes to download. You can also download the App from Carnival's website by clicking here.
Yes, that is supported up to a maximum of 50 people on one thread.
- IOS/Apple iPhone versions supported: IOS 11.0 and up - this includes iPods
- Android/Google versions supported: 7.0 (aka Nougat) and up