MoneyGram Express Payment
MoneyGram ExpressPayment is an option for making payments towards a booking or for a guest on board.
Instructions for the Caller
Call 1-800-MONEYGRAM® to find the nearest agent location or logon to http://www.moneygram.com/, or visit your local Walmart store.
Bring the following to the MoneyGram agent location and provide to the customer service agent:
- The MoneyGram Express payment should be directed to: Carnival’s Receive Code #4174
- Company Name: Carnival Cruise Lines
- City: Miami - State: FL
- Account Number: Booking Number in ‘Account Number’ field (Mandatory Field).
- Message: Customer fills out personal information such as Name of person on cruise and Ship and Saildate (since this information may differ from the person making the payment).
- Cash for your payment amount and the ExpressPayment fee.
- Pay the low $9.99 USD fee and keep the reference number that confirms your payment.
- Payment is processed at agent location within a short amount of time.
- Carnival’s Revenue Accounting is notified of payment via MoneyGram.
- The transaction is usually received within 15 to 20 minutes.
- Payment is applied by Revenue Accounting to the guest’s booking number or if payment is for an on board credit, the ship is advised of payment in house via email.