Airport Transportation: Cruises from Seattle
Price for Transfers
Transfers can be pre-purchased through Carnival up to 2 days prior to the sail date. Children under two ride for free, as long as they sit on a parents' lap and do not occupy a seat.
Seattle International Airport - SEA
- $34.99 USD One Way / $69.98 USD Roundtrip
This service is available on the day of embarkation and immediately following debarkation only.
For all ships, unless noted below:
- Arrival flight into SEA must be no later than 12:00pm
- Return flight out of SEA must be no earlier than 12:00pm
Day of Embarkation: Meet and Greet Service / Motor Coach Service / Purchase of Transfers
- After collecting luggage, guests should proceed to baggage claim #8 or #14. Once there, a representative will escort guests to the pier transportation.
- Guests who arrive prior to the sail date must return to the airport no later than 10:00am on the day of sailing to meet with a representative at baggage claim #8 or #14.
- Guests who purchase their own air and are using Carnival’s Airport Transportation are required to provide flight information via Online Check-In no later than 2 days prior to their cruise date. The airport is staffed based on known flight information. Once all known flights are met, staff is released and service is no longer available.
- Transportation service will start at 10:30am and run hourly shuttles to the port until 1:00pm, on the day of embarkation only.
- Transportation Provider: Transportation will be provided by Metro Shore Services. Should guests have questions regarding transfer service, they can be reached at the following contact number on the day of sailing only: 206 795-9094.
- One way transfers can be purchased at the airport while our Meet & Greet staff is onsite. The airport is staffed based on known flights reported on the manifest. Once all known flights are met, staff is released and service is no longer available. Cash payment is not accepted; transfers are charged directly to the guest’s Sail & Sign Account.
Day of Debarkation: Purchase of Transfers / Motor Coach Service
- One way transfers to the airport can be purchased on board at the Guest Services Desk or on the HUB App for guests who did not previously purchase the transfers.
- A pier representative will direct guests to their motor coach once they clear customs and exit the terminal.
- Transportation service will be provided during the duration of the debarkation process.
Airport to Port Distance: Seattle-Tacoma Airport is 17 miles from the port;