Airport Transportation: Cruises from Port Canaveral (Orlando)
Price for Transfers
Transfers can be pre-purchased through Carnival up to 2 days prior to the sail date. Children under two ride for free, as long as they sit on a parents' lap and do not occupy a seat.
Orlando International Airport – MCO
- $35.99 USD One Way / $71.98 USD Roundtrip
Melbourne Airport – MLB
- $39.99 USD One Way / $79.98 USD Roundtrip
This service is available on the day of embarkation and immediately following debarkation only.
For all ship departures, unless noted below:
- Arrival flight into MCO must be no later than 1:00pm
- Return flight out of MCO must be no earlier than 12:50pm
- Arrival flight into MLB must be no later than 1:00pm
- Return flight out of MLB must be no earlier than 12:00pm
Day of Embarkation: Meet and Greet Service / Motor Coach Service / Purchase of Transfers
- After collecting luggage, guests should proceed to one of the following meeting points. Once there, a representative will escort guests to the pier transportation.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO): Level One of Terminal A or B side, near the central elevators across from the Hertz rental car desk.
- Melbourne Airport (MLB): Within the ground transportation area.
- Guests who arrive prior to the sail date must return to the airport no later than 12:00pm on the day of sailing to meet a representative at one of the following meeting points:
- Orlando International Airport: Level One of Terminal B side, near the central elevators across from the Hertz rental car desk.
- Melbourne Airport: Within the ground transportation area.
- Guests who purchase their own air and are using Carnival’s Airport Transportation are required to provide flight information via Online Check-In no later than 2 days prior to their cruise date. The airport is staffed based on known flight information. Once all known flights are met, staff is released and service is no longer available.
- Transportation service is provided between 10:00am and 1:30pm on the day of embarkation only.
- Motor coaches depart the airport once an adequate number of guests have arrived, approximately every 20-30 minutes.
- Transportation Provider: Transportation is provided by Sunward Tours. Should guests have questions regarding the transfer service, they can be reached at the following contact number on the day of sailing only: 386-866-0914.
- One way transfers can be purchased at the airport while our Meet & Greet staff is onsite. The airport is staffed based on known flights reported on the manifest. Once all known flights are met, staff is released and service is no longer available. Cash payment is not accepted; transfers are charged directly to the guest’s Sail & Sign Account.
Day of Debarkation: Purchase of Transfers / Motor Coach Service
- One way transfers to the airport can be purchased on board at the Guest Services Desk for guests who did not previously purchase the transfers. Guests who elect to wait and purchase one way transfers at curbside may be subject to higher prices.
- A pier representative will direct guests to their motor coach once they clear customs and exit the terminal.
- Transportation service will be provided during the duration of the debarkation process. Motor coaches will not leave the cruise terminal until an adequate number of guests are on board, approximately every 20-30 minutes.
Airport to Port Distance: Orlando International Airport is 46 miles from the port. Melbourne Airport is 28 miles from the port.