Airport Transportation: Cruises from New York City
Price for Transfers
Transfers can be pre-purchased through Carnival up to 2 days prior to the sail date. Children under two ride for free, as long as they sit on a parents' lap and do not occupy a seat.
Newark International Airport - EWR
LaGuardia International Airport - LGA
John F. Kennedy International Airport - JFK
$39.99 USD One Way / $79.98 USD Roundtrip
This service is available on the day of embarkation and immediately following debarkation only.
For all ship departures, unless noted below:
- Arrival flight into JFK, LGA and EWR must be no later than 1:00pm
- Return flight out of JFK, LGA and EWR must be no earlier than 1:00pm
Day of Embarkation: Meet and Greet Service / Motor Coach Service / Purchase of Transfers
- After collecting luggage, guests should proceed to one of the following Welcome Center locations. Once there, a representative will escort the guests to the pier transportation.
- La Guardia International
- Airport (LGA): Terminal B (West Wing) Welcome Center or Terminal C Welcome Center
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK): Terminal 5 Welcome Center
- Newark International Airport (EWR): Terminal C Welcome Center (ground level near door #6)
- Guests who arrive prior to the sail date must return to one of the above Welcome Center locations to meet a representative no later than 12:00pm on the day of sailing.
- Guests who purchase their own air and are using Carnival’s Airport Transportation are required to provide flight information via Online Check-In no later than 2 days prior to their cruise date. The airport is staffed based on known flight information. Once all known flights are met, staff is released and service is no longer available.
- Transportation service is provided between 11:00am and 1:30pm on the day of embarkation only.
- Transportation Provider: Transportation will be provided by Intercruises Shoreside and Port Services. Should guest have questions regarding transfer service, they can be reached at the following contact number on the day of sailing only: 347-571-3938.
- One way transfers can be purchased at the airport while our Meet & Greet staff is onsite. The airport is staffed based on known flights reported on the manifest. Once all known flights are met, staff is released and service is no longer available. Cash payment is not accepted; transfers are charged directly to the guest's Sail & Sign Account.
Day of Debarkation: Purchase of Transfers / Motor Coach Service
- One way transfers to the airport can be purchased on board at the Guest Services Desk or on the HUB App for guests who did not previously purchase the transfers.
- A pier representative will direct guests to their motor coach once they clear customs and exit the terminal.
- Transportation service will be provided during the duration of the debarkation process.
Airport to Port Distance: Newark International Airport is 18 miles from the port. LaGuardia International Airport is 10 miles from the port. John F. Kennedy International Airport is 18 miles from the port.