Airport Transportation: Cruises from New Orleans
Price for Transfers
Transfers can be pre-purchased through Carnival up to 2 days prior to the sail date:
New Orleans International Airport – MSY
- $23.99 USD One Way / $47.98 USD Roundtrip
This service is available on the day of embarkation and immediately following debarkation only.
All Ships excluding Carnival Glory (departure times: 4:00pm and 5:00pm)
Carnival Glory 2/09/20, 11/29/20 (late departure time: 6:00pm) and 3/02/19 (late departure time: 8:00pm)
- Arrival flight into MSY must be no later than 1:30pm
- Return flight out of MSY must be no earlier than 11:30am
Carnival Glory (departure time: 3:30pm)
- Arrival flight into MSY must be no later than - 1:00pm
- Return flight out of MSY must be no earlier than - 11:30am
Day of Embarkation: Meet and Greet Service / Motor Coach Service / Purchase of Transfers
- After collecting luggage, guests should proceed to the Transportation Center across from the baggage claim area. Once there, a representative will escort guests to the pier transportation.
- Guests who arrive prior to the sail date must return to the airport no later than 10:00am on the day of sailing to meet with a representative at the Transportation Center across from the baggage claim area.
- Transportation service start and end times are subject to change based on reported flight details on the manifest. Service is provided between 8:30am and 2:00pm on the day of embarkation only (8:30am and 1:30pm for Carnival Glory). Motor coaches depart the airport once an adequate number of guests have arrived, approximately every 20-30 minutes.
- Transportation Provider: Transportation will be provided by Concord Shore Services. Should guests have questions regarding transfer service, they can be reached at the following contact number on the day of sailing only: 504-304-0839 or 504-491-0000.
- One way transfers can be purchased at the airport while our Meet & Greet staff is onsite. The airport is staffed based on known flights reported on the manifest. Once all known flights are met, staff is released and service is no longer available. Cash payment is not accepted; transfers are charged directly to the guest’s Sail & Sign Account.
Day of Debarkation: Purchase of Transfers / Motor Coach Service
- One way transfers to the airport can be purchased on board at the Guest Services Desk for guests who did not previously purchase the transfers. Guests who elect to wait and purchase one way transfers at curbside may be subject to higher prices.
- Transportation service begins at approximately 7:45am; motor coaches will not leave the cruise terminal until an adequate number of guests are on board, approximately every 20-30 minutes.
Airport to Port Distance: New Orleans International Airport is 18 miles from the port and travel times is approximately 26 minutes (without traffic).