Airport Transportation: Cruises from Galveston
Price for Transfers
Transfers can be pre-purchased through Carnival up to 2 days prior to the sail date. Children under two ride for free, as long as they sit on a parents' lap and do not occupy a seat.
Houston Intercontinental Airport – IAH
- $46.99 USD One Way / $93.98 USD Roundtrip
Houston Hobby Airport – HOU
- $36.99 USD One Way / $73.98 USD Roundtrip
This service is available on the day of embarkation and immediately following debarkation only.
For all ship departures, unless noted below:
- Arrival flight into IAH must be no later than 12:00pm
- Return flight out of IAH must be no earlier than 1:30pm
- Arrival flight into HOU must be no later than 12:30pm
- Return flight out of HOU must be no earlier than 1:30pm
- After collecting luggage, guests should proceed to one of the following meeting points. Once there, a representative will escort guests to the pier transportation.
- Arriving into George Bush Intercontinentatl Airport (IAH): Terminals A and B - opposite of baggage claim carousels, near escalator entrance to subway; Terminal C - near baggage claim #10; Terminal E - use subway to go to Terminal C and representative will be near baggage claim #10
- Arriving into Houston Hobby Airport (HOU): Near baggage claim #4
- Guests who arrive prior to the sail date must return to the airport no later than 11:00am on the day of sailing to meet a representative at one of the following meeting points:
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH): Terminal C near baggage claim #10
- Houston Hobby Airport (HOU): Near baggage claim #4
- Guests who purchase their own air and are using Carnival’s Airport Transportation are required to provide flight information via Online Check-In no later than 2 days prior to their cruise date. The airport is staffed based on known flight information. Once all known flights are met, staff is released and service is no longer available.
- Transportation service is provided between 10:00am and 12:30pm from IAH and between 10:00am and 1:00pm from HOU on the day of embarkation only.
- Motor coaches depart the airport once an adequate number of guests have arrived, approximately every 20-30 minutes.
- Transportation Provider: Transportation will be provided by AFC Transportation. Should guests have questions regarding transfer service, they can be reached at the following contact number on the day of sailing only: 713-988-5466.
- One way transfers can be purchased at the airport while our Meet & Greet staff is onsite. The airport is staffed based on known flights reported on the manifest. Once all known flights are met, staff is released and service is no longer available. Cash payment is not accepted; transfers are charged directly to the guest’s Sail & Sign Account.
Day of Debarkation: Purchase of Transfers / Motor Coach Service
- One-way transfers to the airport can be purchased on board at the Guest Services Desk for guests who did not previously purchase the transfers. Guests who elect to wait and purchase one-way transfers at curbside may be subject to higher prices.
- Transportation service begins at approximately 8:00am; motor coaches will not leave the cruise terminal until an adequate number of guests are on board, approximately every 20 to 30 minutes.
Airport to Port Distance: Houston Intercontinental Airport is 71 miles from the port. Houston Hobby Airport is 42 miles from the port.