Airport Transportation: Cruises from Long Beach | San Pedro
Price for Transfers
Transfers can be pre-purchased through Carnival up to 2 days prior to the sail date. Children under two ride for free, as long as they sit on a parents' lap and do not occupy a seat.
Los Angeles International Airport – LAX
- $34.99 USD One Way / $69.98 USD Roundtrip
Long Beach Airport – LGB
- $31.99 USD One Way / $63.98 USD Roundtrip
This service is available on the day of embarkation and immediately following debarkation only.
Ship Departures 4:00pm and 4:30pm:
- Arrival flight into LAX must be no later than 12:30pm
- Arrival flight into LGB must be no later than 12:30pm
- Arrival flight into LAX must be no later than 2:30pm
- Arrival flight into LGB must be no later than 2:30pm
- Return flight out of LAX must be no earlier than 12:00pm
- Return flight out of LGB must be no earlier than 11:00am
- Return flight out of LAX must be no earlier than 1:00pm
- Return flight out of LGB must be no earlier than 12:30pm
Day of Embarkation: Meet and Greet Service / Motor Coach Service / Purchase of Transfers
- After collecting luggage, guests should proceed to one of the following meeting points. Once there, a representative will escort the guests to the pier transportation.
- Arriving into Los Angeles International Airport (LAX): Terminals 1 and 2 meet at baggage claim #1; Terminals 4 through 7 meet at baggage claim #5; International Flight Arrivals meet outside of the customs screening area.
- Arriving into Long Beach Airport (LGB): Meet at baggage claim #1
- Guests who arrive prior to the sail date must return to the airport to meet a representative no later than 12:00pm on the day of sailing, at one of the following meeting points:
- Los Angeles International Airport: Terminal 1 at baggage claim #1
- Long Beach Airport: Baggage claim #1; prior to the sail date, guests must contact Metro Shore Services to coordinate the pick-up time.
- Guests who purchase their own air and are using Carnival’s Airport Transportation are required to provide flight information via Online Check-In no later than 2 days prior to their cruise date. The airport is staffed based on known flight information. Once all known flights are met, staff is released and service is no longer available.
- Transportation service is provided between 9:30am and 1:00pm on the day of embarkation for ships departing at 4:00pm and 4:30pm, and between 9:30am and 3:00pm for ships departing at 5:00pm.
- Transportation Provider: Transportation will be provided by Metro Shore Services. Should guests have questions regarding transfer service, they can be reached at the following contact number on the day of sailing only: 310 816-6600.
- One way transfers can be purchased at the airport while our Meet & Greet staff is onsite. The airport is staffed based on known flights reported on the manifest. Once all known flights are met, staff is released and service s no longer available. Cash payment is not accepted; transfers are charged directly to the guest’s Sail & Sign Account.
Day of Debarkation: Purchase of Transfers / Motor Coach Service
- One way transfers to the airport can be purchased on board at the Guest Services Desk or on the HUB App for guests who did not previously purchase the transfers.
- A pier representative will direct guests to their motor coach once they clear customs and exit the terminal.
- Transportation service will be provided during the duration of the debarkation process.
Airport to Port Distance: Los Angeles International Airport is 23 miles from the port. Long Beach Airport is 12 miles from the port.