Airport Transportation: Cruises from Long Beach | San Pedro
Price for Transfers
Transfers can be pre-purchased through Carnival up to 2 days prior to the sail date. Children under two ride for free, as long as they sit on a parents' lap and do not occupy a seat.
Los Angeles International Airport – LAX
- $29.99 USD One Way / $59.98 USD Roundtrip
Long Beach Airport – LGB
- $23.99 USD One Way / $47.98 USD Roundtrip
This service is available on the day of embarkation and immediately following debarkation only.
Carnival Panorama (departure time: 4:30pm)
Carnival Miracle sailings 11/04/21 - 4/21/22 and 10/02/22 - 4/20/23 (departure time: 4:00pm)
- Arrival flight into LAX must be no later than 12:30pm
- Return flight out of LAX must be no earlier than 1:00pm
- Arrival flight into LGB must be no later than 12:30pm
- Return flight out of LGB must be no earlier than 12:30pm
- Arrival flight into LAX must be no later than 2:30pm
- Return flight out of LAX must be no earlier than 12:00pm
- Arrival flight into LGB must be no later than 2:30pm
- Return flight out of LGB must be no earlier than 11:00am
Day of Embarkation: Meet and Greet Service / Motor Coach Service / Purchase of Transfers
- After collecting luggage, guests should proceed to one of the following meeting points. Once there, a representative will escort the guests to the pier transportation.
- Arriving into Los Angeles International Airport (LAX): Terminals 1 and 2 meet at baggage claim #1; Terminals 4 through 7 meet at baggage claim #5; International Flight Arrivals meet outside of the customs screening area.
- Arriving into Long Beach Airport (LGB): Meet at baggage claim #1
- Guests who arrive prior to the sail date must return to the airport to meet a representative no later than 12:00pm on the day of sailing, at one of the following meeting points:
- Los Angeles International Airport: Terminal 1 at baggage claim #1
- Long Beach Airport: Baggage claim #1; prior to the sail date, guests must contact Metro Shore Services to coordinate the pick-up time.
- Guests who purchase their own air and are using Carnival’s Airport Transportation are required to provide flight information via Online Check-In no later than 2 days prior to their cruise date. The airport is staffed based on known flight information. Once all known flights are met, staff is released and service is no longer available.
- Transportation service is provided between 9:30am and 1:00pm on the day of embarkation only for ships departing at 4:00pm and 4:30pm, and between 9:30am and 3:00pm for ships departing at 5:00pm; for Carnival Panorama, transportation service starts at 12:30pm.
- Motor coaches depart the airport once an adequate number of guests have arrived, approximately every 20-30 minutes.
- Transportation Provider: Transportation will be provided by Metro Shore Services. Should guests have questions regarding transfer service, they can be reached at the following contact number on the day of sailing only: 310 816-6600.
- One way transfers can be purchased at the airport while our Meet & Greet staff is onsite. The airport is staffed based on known flights reported on the manifest. Once all known flights are met, staff is released and service s no longer available. Cash payment is not accepted; transfers are charged directly to the guest’s Sail & Sign Account.
Day of Debarkation: Purchase of Transfers / Motor Coach Service
- One way transfers to the airport can be purchased on board at the Guest Services Desk for guests who did not previously purchase the transfers. Guests who elect to wait and purchase one way transfers at curbside may be subject to higher prices.
- A pier representative will direct guests to their motor coach once they clear customs and exit the terminal.
- Transportation service will be provided during the duration of the debarkation process. Motor coaches will not leave the cruise terminal until an adequate number of guests are on board, approximately every 20-30 minutes.
Airport to Port Distance: Los Angeles International Airport is 23 miles from the port. Long Beach Airport is 12 miles from the port.