Airport Transportation: Cruises from Europe
Price for Transfers
Transfers can be pre-purchased through Carnival up to 2 days prior to the sail date.
Barcelona International Airport - BCN
- $34.99 USD One Way / $69.98 USD Roundtrip
This service is available on the day of embarkation and immediately following debarkation only.
Carnival Horizon 4/02/2018, 4/15/2018, 4/22/2018, 4/29/2018 (departure time: 5:00pm)
- Arrival flight into BCN must be no later than 2:00pm
- Return flight out of BCN must be no earlier than 9:00am
Carnival Horizon 5/09/2018 (departure time: 7:00pm)
Transatlantic Cruise - Barcelona to New York
- Arrova; flight into BCN must be no later than 2:00pm
- Return flight out of EWR, LGA or JFK must be no earlier than 1:00pm ($31.99/$32.99/$33.99 USD)
Day of Embarkation: Meet and Greet Service / Motor Coach Service / Purchase of Transfers
- Guests arriving at the airport that have pre-purchased transfers with Carnival are to proceed to the baggage claim area and collect their luggage. Once exiting the baggage claim area, a Carnival Rep will be located (carrying a CCL hand-held sign for visibility) and able to assist guests with their transportation.
- Transportation service start and end times are subject to change based on reported flight details on the manifest. Service is provided between 8:00am and 3:00pm on the day of embarkation only. Motor coaches depart the airport once an adequate number of guests have arrived, approximately every 20-30 minutes.
- Transportation Provider: For those guests who have pre-purchased transfers, the transportation company and telephone number is printed on the guest's e-doc. Refer the guest to this telephone number if they are not able to locate a Carnival Rep.
- One way transfers can be purchased at the Barcelona International Airport while our Meet & Greet staff is onsite. The airport is staffed based on known flights reported on the manifest. Once all known flights are met, staff is released and service is no longer available. The Carnival Rep will be located in the baggage claim area. Cash payment is not accepted; transfers are charged directly to the guest’s Sail & Sign Account.
- Barcelona: Guests who plan to use our transportation service on embarkation day but arrive independently day(s) prior to the cruise should arrive at the airport no later than 12:00pm on embarkation day. Location: Level 1, Terminal #1.
Day of Debarkation: Purchase of Transfers / Motor Coach Service
- One way transfers to the airport can be purchased on board at the Guest Services Desk for guests who did not previously purchase the transfers.
- Transportation service begins at approximately 5:30am; motor coaches will not leave the cruise terminal until an adequate number of guests are on board, approximately every 20-30 minutes.
Airport to Port Distance: Barcelona International Airport is 8 miles from the port and travel times is approximately 15 minutes (without traffic).