ADA Ambulatory Accessible Cabins (AAC)
Our ships have three classifications of specially-designed cabins for guests using wheelchairs or those who have mobility limitations and could benefit from the features of an accessible cabin.
You have selected an Ambulatory Accessible Cabin (AAC)
Navigator Code: P
Designed for use by guests with mobility disabilities who:
- Do not require the regular use of a wheelchair, scooter, or other similar assistive devices
- Device must be 21" or less and stored in the guest's cabin
- Only uses an assistive device (such as a cane or walker) for traversing longer distances
- May benefit from certain accessible features, such as grab bars to assist with balance
- The entry doorway measures approximately 22 inches (therefore mobile device must be 21” or less), an 8 inch lip into the cabin bathroom, a 4 inch lip into the shower stall and for cabins with balconies, a 7 inch lip to the balcony.
The other cabin classifications are:
For your information, standard cabins have an entry doorway measuring approximately 22 inches, an 8 inch lip into the cabin bathroom, a 4 inch lip into the shower stall and a 7 inch lip to the balcony (where applicable).