ADA Fully Accessible Cabin - Single Side Approach (FAC-SSA)
Our ships have three classifications of specially-designed cabins for guests using wheelchairs or those who have mobility limitations and could benefit from the features of an accessible cabin.
You have selected a Fully Accessible Cabin – Single Side Approach (FAC-SSA).
Navigator Code: S
Designed for use by guests with highly limited or no mobility who:
- Require regular use of a wheelchair, scooter or other similar assistive devices
- Device must be 31" or less and stored in the guest's cabin
- Provides an accessible route and clear floor space:
- In cabin configured to provide two beds, the clear floor space will be between the beds, with one side of each bed getting an accessible route
- On only one side of the bed, in a cabin configured to provide only one bed
- Accessible bathroom, which contains grab bars and a shower seat
The other cabin classifications are:
For your information, standard cabins have an entry doorway measuring approximately 22 inches, an 8 inch lip into the cabin bathroom, a 4 inch lip into the shower stall and a 7 inch lip to the balcony (where applicable).