How to Get Your Boarding Pass
Guest are required to provide us with check-in information by completing their Online Check-in and selecting their Arrival Appointment, within 90 days of the departure and no later than midnight (eastern time) prior to the sailing date.
In order to print your boarding pass, please follow these instructions:
- Go to https://www.carnival.com/BookedGuest/ or select 'Manage My Booking'.
- Create an account if you have not done so already. You will need to provide your Carnival booking number (or cabin level booking number for Group guests-IBR), guest last name, date of birth, ship name and sail date.
- Log in with your email address or username and password.
- From the ‘To Do List’, select 'Online Check-In' and complete the following necessary information: Guest Information, Travel Documentation, Travel Plans, Arrival Appointment, Onboard Expense Account, Cruise Preferences and finally accept the Cruise Ticket Contract.
- Select 'View Cruise Documents' (check all boxes).
- From E-Document, you may print your boarding pass and luggage tags.
- You can print your boarding pass if your booking is paid in full and Online Check-in is complete or incomplete.
- You may also 'Print Documents' from 'My Cruise Manager' page; here you can print luggage tags, boarding passes and general information such as the booking summary, invoice, purchased services and travel notes.
Online Check-in ends at midnight (eastern time) prior to your sailing date; after that time, you will not be able to access Online Check-in and you will have to check-in at the cruise terminal.
On embarkation day, a boarding pass will be emailed to your email address that is linked to your reservation profile, whether Online Check-in has been completed or not. At embarkation, you may show your printed boarding pass or the boarding pass on your mobile phone.
To review Online Check-in Frequently Asked Questions, click here.