How to Get Your Boarding Pass
Guest are required to provide us with check-in information by completing their Online Check-in and select their Arrival Appointment no later than midnight (eastern time) prior to their sailing date.
In order to print your boarding pass, please follow these instructions:
- Go to www.carnival.com and select 'Manage My Booking'.
- Create an account if you have not done so already.
- Log in with your email address or username and password.
- Select 'Online Check-In' and complete the following necessary information: Guest Information, Travel Documentation, Travel Plans, Arrival Appointment, Onboard Expense Account, Cruise Preferences and finally accept the Cruise Ticket Contract.
- Select 'View Cruise Documents' (check all boxes).
- From E-Document, you may print your boarding pass and luggage tags.
- You can print your boarding pass if your booking is paid in full and Online Check-In is complete or incomplete.
- You may also 'Print Documents' from 'My Cruise Manager' page; here you can print luggage tags, boarding passes and general information such as the booking summary, invoice, purchased services and travel notes.
Online Check-in ends at midnight (eastern time) prior to your sailing date; after that time you will have to check-in at the cruise terminal. You may also access your reservation through your carnival.com profile if you already have a profile. Please note you must add the reservation into your profile.
On embarkation day, a boarding pass will be emailed to your email address that is linked to your reservation profile, whether Online Check-in has been completed or not. At embarkation, you may show your printed boarding pass or the boarding pass on your mobile phone.