How to Access Online Check-In
Guest are required to provide us with check-in information by completing their Online Check-in and selecting their Arrival Appointment, within 90 days of the departure and no later than midnight (eastern time) prior to the sailing date.
Please note - We recommend using a desktop computer should you encounter connectivity issues with your mobile device while completing Online Check-in.
- Go to https://www.carnival.com/BookedGuest/ or select 'Manage My Booking'.
- Create an account if you have not done so already. You will need to provide your Carnival booking number (or cabin level booking number for Group guests-IBR), guest last name, date of birth, ship name and sail date.
- Log in with your email address or username and password.
- From the ‘To Do List’, select 'Online Check-In' and complete the following necessary information: Guest Information, Travel Documentation, Travel Plans, Arrival Appointment, Onboard Expense Account, Cruise Preferences and finally accept the Cruise Ticket Contract.
- The registration process can be done within 90 days of the departure and no later than midnight (eastern time) prior to the sailing date. if you do not complete the Online Check-in prior to this time, it may result in delays at embarkation.
- Once the check-in process has been completed, a boarding pass can be printed for each guest to bring to the cruise terminal along with their electronic cruise document. On embarkation day, a boarding pass will be emailed to your email address that is linked to the reservation profile, whether Online Check-in has been completed or not. At embarkation, you may show your printed boarding pass or the boarding pass on your mobile phone.
- A guest with an 'Incomplete' status will be subject to a full registration process at the cruise terminal.
To review Online Check-in Frequently Asked Questions, click here.