Carnival Panorama (PO) Family Harbor Staterooms and Lounge
Located within a dedicated family zone on Deck 2, the Family Harbor accommodations offer an array of staterooms and suites in a nautical flag motif that accommodate up to five family members. Parents and kids will have even more room to relax at the exclusive Family Harbor Lounge, a secluded space designed as the ultimate family hang out with large-screen televisions, games and complimentary breakfast and snacks. A special family concierge desk is available here to assist families in making this their best vacation ever.
Guests in Family Harbor staterooms are entitled to:
- Access to the exclusive Family Harbor Lounge between the hours of 6:00am-9:00pm, using your Sail & Sign card to enter.
- Kids (11 years of age and under) dine for free off the kids' menu in Fahrenheit 555, Cucina del Capitano, Ji Ji Asian Kitchen and Bonsai Sushi. Children must dine with an adult.
- One free Night Owls evening at Camp Ocean for children 11 years of age and under.
Family Harbor Lounge Features
The exclusive Family Harbor Lounge decorated in a nautical flag motif (in red, white, blue and yellow), is a secluded space designed as the ultimate family hang out.
Family Harbor Concierge
A Concierge is available selected hours to assist with any need you may have including, but not limited to the following:
- Book shore excursions
- Make dining or spa reservations
- Make requests for extra towels or other housekeeping needs
- Register children for youth programs or sign up for Night Owls
- Print airline tickets
- Family activities hosted by the youth staff
- Large screen televisions
- Programmed family movies
- Video game consoles, games and movies available
- Hasbro board games readily available
- Two computer terminals located in the Family Harbor Lounge ($)
Breakfast and Snacks
- Continental breakfast buffet on port days, 6:30am-9:30am and sea days, 7:30am-10:30am
- Afternoon snack selections daily, 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Evening cookies and milk daily, 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Swirls soft serve ice cream
Family Harbor Staterooms and Suites
Located within a dedicated family zone on Deck 2 aft, the Family Harbor accommodations (96 in total) offer an array of suites, aft-view extended balconies, cove balconies, deluxe ocean view and interior staterooms, all decorated in a nautical flag motif (in red, white, blue and yellow).
Interior Staterooms (category FA)
- 2423, 2424, 2427, 2428, 2432, 2436, 2440, 2441, 2444, 2445, 2448, 2449, 2452, 2453, 2456, 2457, 2460, 2461, 2464, 2465, 2466, 2468, 2469, 2472, 2473, 2476, 2479, 2481, 2483, 2487, 2491, 2505, 2507, 2509
- 2476 and 2491: Staterooms are Fully Accessible.
Ocean View (category FE)
- 2462, 2470, 2477, 2485
- Staterooms are Fully Accessible-Single Side Approach.
Ocean View with Obstructed View (category FE)
- 2478, 2493
- Outside the stateroom is a small open steel deck which guests do not have access to.
Deluxe Ocean View (FJ)
- 2418, 2420, 2422, 2426, 2430, 2434, 2435, 2437, 2438, 2439, 2442, 2443, 2446, 2447, 2450, 2451, 2454, 2455, 2458, 2459, 2463, 2467, 2471, 2474, 2475, 2489
- Staterooms feature two bathrooms: one full bathroom with a shower, toilet and sink and additional bathroom with a junior tub and sink.
Ocean View with Cove Balcony (category FM)
- 2406, 2412, 2419, 2429
Ocean View with Aft-View Extended Balcony (category FO)
- 2480, 2482, 2484, 2486, 2488, 2495, 2497, 2499, 2501, 2503
Family Suite with Cove Balcony (category FS)
- 2398, 2400, 2402, 2404, 2408, 2409, 2410, 2411, 2414, 2415, 2416, 2417, 2421, 2425, 2431, 2433
- Family Suites feature two bathrooms: one full bathroom with a shower, toilet and sink and additional bathroom with a junior tub and sink. A room divider with a privacy curtain separates the twin/king from the double sofa bed and upper. 2398 and 2425 do not have an upper berth.