What Does the Price of my Cruise Include?
Published 06/30/2016 03:52 PM | Updated 04/28/2017 07:19 PM
The price of your cruise includes:
- A well deserved vacation!
- Your stateroom, featuring the Carnival Comfort Bed Collection and nightly turndown service... additional stateroom features include a television, in-stateroom safe, individual climate control, full bathroom and ample storage space.
- Spectacular production shows and entertainment, including hysterical comedians
- Numerous lounges featuring live music and entertainment
- Fitness center
- Pools, whirlpools and waterslides
- Year round youth programs for kids 2-17 years of age
- A variety of dining options for breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and late night in the Main Dining Room and/or Lido Restaurant.
- A variety of dining options for breakfast, lunch and snacking at specialty food spots (featured on select ships), such as but not limited to: Guy's Burger Joint, Guy's Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse, BlueIguana Cantina, Mongolian Wok, the Taste Bar, Sea Dogs, Fat Jimmy's Seaside BBQ and Lanai Oceanside BBQ
- 24-hour Pizzeria
- 24-hour soft serve ice cream and frozen yogurt
- 24-hour Room Service (excluding specialty items)
- The following beverages served in the Main Dining Room and 24/7 in the Lido Restaurant: non-bottled water, lemonade, unsweetened iced tea, hot chocolate and non-specialty coffee and tea
The following services are not included in the cruise price:
- Dining in specialty restaurants and snacking at cafes and lounges (featured on select ships), such as but not limited to: The Steakhouse, Bonsai Sushi, Ji Ji Asian Kitchen, Seafood Shack, Cucina del Capitano, The Chef's Table, Shake Spot, Javablue Cafe, Promenade Cafe, Lido Coffee Bar, Ocean Plaza Cafe, Havana Bar on the Carnival Sunshine, RedFrog Pub and other lounges that may serve light bites.
- 'Steakhouse Selections' served in the Main Dining Room
- Specialty items on our 24-hour Room Service menu
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding non-bottled water, lemonade, unsweetened iced tea, hot chocolate and non-specialty coffee and tea served in the Main Dining Room and Lido Restaurant)
- Dr. Seuss Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast
- Gift Shop purchases
- Purchases at Cherry on Top and Special Occasions (featured on select ships)
- Thrill Theater and IMAX Theatre (featured on select ships)
- Spa treatments, Salon services and select fitness classes
- Gambling in the casino and Bingo
- Video Arcade games / SportSquare Clubhouse games on Carnival Horizon and Carnival Vista
- Art Auction Program
- Shore Excursions
- Internet access and 'chat' option on the HUB app (app available on select ships)
- Use of your smartphone
- Ship-to-Shore telephone calls
- Medical services
- Laundry services (valet or self-service)
- Service gratuities and tips
When purchasing your cruise vacation, the following are optional:
- Ground transportation (transfers) to/and or from the airport to the cruise terminal
- Fly2Fun air transportation
- Hotel packages (on select itineraries)
- Vacation Protection
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.