Mobile Cruise Ship Terminal Directions and Parking
Published 06/22/2016 04:48 PM | Updated 09/25/2017 01:29 PM
Mobile Alabama Cruise Terminal
201 South Water Street
Mobile, AL 36602
$18.00 USD per day
Rates subject to change without notice by the Mobile Alabama Cruise Terminal Management
- Covered garage adjacent to the terminal
- Guests desiring to prepay for parking at the Cruise Terminal may go to www.shipmobile.com to set up payment.
- For guests who have not prepaid their parking, full payment is due upon entering the parking garage and accepted forms of payment are: U.S Dollars, credit cards and debit cards
- Advance reservations are not required, but are highly recommended for guest convenience.
- Handicap Parking in the garage is the same price and available with proof of valid permit.
- Any vehicles that can fit into an 8'-6" tall by 8'-6" wide by 16' long spot is considered regular size. If the vehicle is height restricted but able to fit into a regular size spot or if the garage is full, vehicles will be directed to offsite parking at the Mobile Civic Center and pay the regular size rate. Complimentary shuttle service from the off-site location to the terminal will be provided.
- All oversized vehicles (RVs, Campers and Busses) will be directed to offsite parking at the Mobile Civic Center and pay $36.00 USD per day (RVs and Campers) or $54.00 USD per day (Busses). Complimentary shuttle service from the off-site location to the terminal will be provided.
For additional parking information, please call 251-338-7447.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.