Suite Amenities and Perks
Guests traveling in the following deluxe suite accommodations will be entitled to additional perks.
Captain's Suites (CS) | Grand Vista Suites (GV) |Grand Suites (GS and ES) | Vista Suites (VS) | Ocean Suites (OS)
Junior Suites (JS and OB) | Havana Cabana Suites (HS) | Cloud 9 Spa Suites (SS) | Family Harbor Suites (FS)
►For guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations on the Carnival Celebration and Mardi Gras, click here for suite perks and amenities.
Confirmed Dining Preference in our Main Dining Room
Guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations will be guaranteed their dining option choice.
- If their preferred dining is closed, their request will be entered into the system as a waitlist.
- Overnight, the system will retrieve information and automatically clear the waitlist.
- The waitlist clearing process stops 4 days prior to the sail date. Within this 4 day period, any upgrades/changes to suites or new bookings in suites will not result in the waitlist clearing. In these cases, guests will be guaranteed their dining choice once onboard. The Maitre d’ will send a confirmation to their suite confirming their requested dining time.
Priority Check-In and Express Boarding
Carnival’s Priority Check-In is an exclusive service designed to afford our guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations with special check-in privileges. Cruise documents are stamped, 'Priority' and state, 'If you have priority check-in (listed on your documents), please proceed to the Priority lounge'. We provide Priority Check-In at all embarkation ports.
At time of booking, you will need to instruct guests that they must ask for ‘Priority Check-In’ upon arrival at the cruise terminal. Embarkation staff will ensure that guests are expedited through the check-in procedure as quickly as is possible, while providing quality service.
Priority Water Shuttle Boarding / Priority Debark at Ports of Call
Guests can take advantage of priority water shuttle service from ship to shore (multiple departure times may be possible) so they can explore ashore as quickly as they want to. For ports where we do not use a water shuttle, to make debarkation as smooth as possible, we also offer priority debark.
A letter will be placed in the guest's suite with instructions where to meet and the window of time this service is available. This service is not for those booked on a Carnival shore excursion as these guests are given separate instructions when and where to meet.
Exclusive Access to the Havana Pool Area
Guests in Grand Suites on board the Carnival Horizon, Carnival Panorama and Carnival Vista may take advantage of our exclusive Havana experience, which features a beautiful lanai, pool and hot tub spa. To utilize the amenities, guests must be 12 years of age or older. Suite guests will receive wristbands, delivered to their stateroom to wear when taking advantage of the exclusive daytime and nighttime access to the outdoor Havana area.
Guests will receive a debarkation letter offering a choice of how they would prefer to disembark the ship. They will be given the option of Self Assist (where offered) or Priority Debarkation; for Priority Debarkation, guests will receive special luggage tags which will entitle them to leave the ship after the Self Assist guests but before the remainder of the guests.
In addition, guests in deluxe suite accommodations will receive:
- A high level of service provided by our most highly-rated stateroom stewards
- Two complimentary in-suite large bottles of water
- One complimentary bag of laundry
The following perks are not for those guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations unless they are VIFP Diamond or Platinum guests or have purchased Faster to the Fun.
- Priority Luggage
- First Access to stateroom
- Priority line at Guest Services desk
- Dedicated onboard Guest Services phone number