Spa Carnival Terms & Conditions
Spa Terms and Conditions
Guests must be at least 18 years of age to reserve spa treatments online and to receive treatments or utilize spa facilities. Reservations made by underage guests are subject to cancellation. Once you are onboard the ship, you will have the opportunity to book a treatment from our YSPA menu for teens, a selection of services for guests between the ages of 13-17, or simply ask the Spa Manager about other treatment options for younger guests. Salon services are available to guests of all ages. Fitness facilities are available to minor guests when accompanied by an adult. Please see restrictions posted outside the Fitness Center.
Nurture Your Experience
We recommend that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your spa treatment so you can focus your mind on relaxation. To ensure you don't forget any personal items of value, we suggest leaving them in the safety deposit box in your stateroom.
Product Return Policy
Refunds are offered for all unopened products when accompanied by a receipt and returned by the end of the cruise. Unopened products without receipts can be exchanged for either services or products.
During your cruise the spa may offer value prices for certain services at specified times, allowing you to experience luxury therapies at a valued price.
Satisfaction Guarantee Policy
We pride ourselves on enriching the lives of all our guests with premium treatments that nurture wellness on every level. If our staff does not meet your service expectations during your treatment we will offer an alternative service or if preferred, we will issue a refund.
We want you to have the most enjoyable spa experience possible. Although most of our treatments are suitable for all guests, we recommend that you review the below restrictions to ensure that you do not have a treatment or condition that could prevent you from enjoying the service(s) you selected or cause you discomfort. Once you are onboard the ship, you will also receive a comprehensive consultation from your therapist to identify any areas of concern.
- Facial Treatments: Open cuts and abrasions, skin or eye infections, severe sunburn, conjunctivitis, styes, and severe psoriases on face.
- Massages: Open cuts, abrasions or acne, hypersensitivity to heat, high blood pressure, recent operations, severe varicose veins, undiagnosed oedema, infectious skin diseases including conditions aggravated by moisture or heat, severe sunburn, chronic or inflamed back conditions, nerve damage, diabetes, pregnancy, auto-immune dysfunction.
- Detox Wraps / Body: Not recommended if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have iodine allergies (for certain treatments that use algae and seaweed), skin allergies, liver or renal disorders, cardiac conditions, diabetes, sunburn, epilepsy, varicose veins, thrombosis, metal pins, plates or pacemaker, in cancer remission, or if you are taking strong medications.
- Hair Services: Infectious scalp conditions, open cuts and abrasions, open psoriasis or eczema.
- Nail Services: Fungal infections, skin and nail disorders, athlete's foot, verrucae (plantar warts).
- Fitness Services: If you have any condition that might limit your ability to engage in physical activity, we recommend that you contact your physician before booking these services.
- Tooth Whitening: You should not have this treatment if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have any of the following: Hydrogen Peroxide allergy, cracked teeth, unfilled or broken cavities, braces, or asthma.
Carnival Spas are operated in conjunction with Steiner Transocean Limited.
Phone: 305 358-9002 - Local Miami Office
Phone: 800 423-5293 - To place orders for Steiner products
Steiner Management Services
770 South Dixie Highway
Coral Gables, FL 33146