How to Access Online Check-In
Published 01/19/2016 02:12 PM | Updated 09/22/2017 04:23 PM
Online Check-in Procedure
- Go online to Carnival.com and click on Manage My Bookings or Manage Check-in
- Or go to Organizer Access, located at https://www.carnival.com/BookedGuest/?noLogon=True
- Click on Login, Register or Access Your Booking Now and provide the following:
- Carnival booking number / Group guests will need the cabin level booking number (IBR)
- Guest Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Ship Name
- Sail Date
- Note: Organizer Access, guests may access their booking anonymously without logging in or registering on the side.
- Click the View Details dropdown and select Online Check-in
- The registration process can be done up until 11:59pm (eastern time), the night before your cruise; if you do not complete the Online Check-in prior to this time, it may result in delays at embarkation.
- Once the check-in process has been completed (steps 1-4), a boarding pass can be printed for each guest to bring to the cruise terminal along with their electronic cruise document. On embarkation day, a boarding pass will be emailed to your email address that is linked to the reservation profile, whether Online Check-in has been completed or not. At embarkation, you may show your printed boarding pass or the boarding pass on your mobile phone.
- A guest with an 'Incomplete' status will be subject to a full registration process at the cruise terminal.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.