How to Access Online Check-In
Published 01/19/2016 02:12 PM | Updated 11/18/2020 02:05 AM
Guest are required to provide us with check-in information by completing their Online Check-in and selecting their Arrival Appointment, within 45* days of the departure and no later than midnight (eastern time) prior to the sailing date.
* Please note: For the time being, while we complete work to our Online Check-in platform, Online Check-in can be accessed within 10 days of departure and no later than midnight (eastern time) prior to the sailing date.
Please note - We recommend using a desktop computer should you encounter connectivity issues with your mobile device while completing Online Check-in.
- Go to https://www.carnival.com/BookedGuest/ or select 'Manage My Booking'.
- Create an account if you have not done so already. You will need to provide your Carnival booking number (or cabin level booking number for Group guests-IBR), guest last name, date of birth, ship name and sail date.
- Log in with your email address or username and password.
- From the ‘To Do List’, select 'Online Check-In' and complete the following necessary information: Guest Information, Travel Documentation, Travel Plans, Arrival Appointment, Onboard Expense Account, Cruise Preferences and finally accept the Cruise Ticket Contract.
- The registration process can be done within 45* days of the departure and no later than midnight (eastern time) prior to the sailing date. if you do not complete the Online Check-in prior to this time, it may result in delays at embarkation.
- Once the check-in process has been completed, a boarding pass can be printed for each guest to bring to the cruise terminal along with their electronic cruise document. On embarkation day, a boarding pass will be emailed to your email address that is linked to the reservation profile, whether Online Check-in has been completed or not. At embarkation, you may show your printed boarding pass or the boarding pass on your mobile phone.
- A guest with an 'Incomplete' status will be subject to a full registration process at the cruise terminal.
To review Online Check-in Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.