Military Cruise Deals
We salute our military with reduced rates!
For additional information, quotes, or to book your reservation contact a Military Agency, any travel agent, call 1-800-CARNIVAL or visit carnival.com.
Applicable to active and retired U.S Military and Canadian National Defense members. Once booked, eligibility documents must be submitted to Carnival for confirmed reservations within 72 hours for cruises outside one week prior to sailing and 24 hours for cruises within one week prior to sailing. Failure to comply with this policy will result in Carnival rescinding the Military discount.
Eligibility documents may be emailed, faxed or mailed to our Interline Desk at:
Email to: Interline@carnival.com
Fax to: 305 406-6478
Carnival Cruise Lines
Guest Services MSGP-456s
3655 N.W. 87 Avenue
Miami FL 33178-2428
Eligibility Documents include one of the following:
United States Military
- Copy of the military LES (Leave and Earning statement) – provided the social security number is blackened out.
- Copy of military retirement papers (DD214 or DD256)
- Copy of proof of honorable discharge (Form DD214)
- Proof for Cadets: A letter from his/her Commander or a copy of a military pay stub, provided the social security number is blackened out.
Canadian National Defense
- Active Members - copy of NDI 20
- Members that have been honorably discharged and have served at least 10 years – copy of NDI 75