24 Hour Room Service
Published 04/27/2015 01:03 PM | Updated 09/09/2022 10:58 AM
We have expanded our 24 Hour Room Service menu to give our guests a greater variety of upgraded culinary choices for in-room delivery; charges may apply. Room service is a phone call away; simply access the menu via the QR code in your stateroom.
In addition to 24 Hour Room Service, the Carnival Deli and our Pizzerias are open for late night snack options. On the last morning of the cruise, room service is not available; guests will have the option of enjoying breakfast at the Lido restaurant or in the main restaurant.
Through September 30, 2022
- Each morning, we offer a complimentary Continental Breakfast Menu, 6:00am to 10:00am.
- From 6:00am to 10:00pm, our daytime menu features salads, sandwiches and desserts as well as specialty items such as Totally Awesome Wings, Chicken Tenders, Spicy Fried Firecracker Shrimp, Chicken Quesadilla, Philly Cheesesteak and Pan Pizza .. and for dessert, an Old Fashioned Banana Split; charges may apply based on selection.
- From 10:00pm to 6:00am, our expanded late night menu features the above items as well as a Portabella & Veggie Bun, Grilled Cheese, Bacon & Tomato Sandwich, Roast Turkey Wrap and Omelette and French Fries. For those with a sweet tooth, who can resist a Dark Chocolate Walnut Brownie or Doughnut Sandwich; charges may apply based on selection.
Starting October 1, 2022
We will roll out our expanded room service menu across our fleet, adding choices which reflect what we believe will meet more guest preferences.
- Breakfast from 6:00am to 10:00am: complimentary continental choices with à la carte selections
- Rest of day/evening from 10:00am to 6:00am: à la carte selections; charges apply.
In addition to food items, beverages from the bar may be ordered through room service including beer, liquor* and wine by the bottle (all which must be consumed in your stateroom).
* limted to two bottles per day
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.