Port Canaveral Cruise Ship Terminal Directions and Parking
A-Side North Cruise Terminals
Charles Rowland Drive
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
Cruise Terminal assignment is posted at the entrance to the port:
- Cruise Terminal #5 – 9245 Charles Rowland Drive
- Cruise Terminal #6 – 9241 Charles Rowland Drive
Google Maps: View Map
Rates are subject to change.
$17 USD Per Day (including day of arrival and day of departure)
- Gated, secure outdoor parking lots and parking garages, patrolled 24 hours a day.
- No reservations are needed.
- Full payment is due upon exiting the parking facility.
- Acceptable payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, the Discover Card and American Express credit cards.
- Oversized parking for RV's and buses is available at each Cruise Terminal.
- Disabled Parking is available.
- For additional information, contact the Canaveral Port Authority at 321 783-7831.
- For passenger safety, security and convenience please proceed directly to the cruise terminal to drop off passengers and baggage.
- Porters will assist with your baggage and parking personnel will direct drivers to the appropriate parking facility.
- Passenger and luggage drop off is available in front of the terminal or in the parking facility.
Passengers have the option to retrieve their vehicles and pick up their companions and luggage in front of the terminal entrance or they can walk with their luggage to their vehicle and depart when ready.