CHEERS! Beverage Program
CHEERS! is an all-inclusive beverage program that allows guests to enjoy a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages by paying a flat daily rate. Guests must be 21 or older to purchase CHEERS! and each adult assigned to the same stateroom must purchase the program. If you are not interested in alcoholic beverages, try our Bottomless Bubbles package for unlimited soda.
We have enhanced our CHEERS! beverage program to include a greater variety of non-alcoholic beverages, as well as a wider selection of high quality brand-name spirits and wines by the glass.
- The cost to pre-purchase CHEERS! prior to your cruise is $49.95 USD per person, per day plus 15% gratuity. CHEERS! can be purchased online at www.carnival.com/Funshops or by contacting 'The Fun Shops' Department at 800 522-7648, Monday through Sunday, 8:00am-10:00pm ET. Cut-off for pre-purchase is at 10:00pm ET, the evening prior to the cruise departure.
- Once onboard your ship, you can sign up for CHEERS! at a bar location and the cost is $54.95 USD per person, per day plus 15% gratuity.
- On the following Carnival Horizon cruises in Europe, the CHEERS! package is subject to a 10% Value Added Tax (VAT): 4/02/2018, 4/15/2018, 4/22/2018 and 4/29/2018.
- Currently, we are not able to process the Carnival Gift Card for Fun Shop orders by telephone. If you wish to purchase CHEERS! with a Carnival Gift Card, you may do so online at www.carnival.com/Funshops.
Price adjustments (up or down) implemented on the day of sailing will replace any previously advertised price.
Please note: The following beverages are included in the price of your cruise and are served in the Main Dining Room, 24/7 in the Lido Restaurant and 24/7 via Room Service: non-bottled water, lemonade, unsweetened iced tea, hot chocolate and non-specialty coffee and tea.
The following beverages are now available within the enhanced CHEERS! program:
- All spirits, including cocktails, cognacs, whiskies and other spirits, as well as beer and wine (and Champagne) by the glass, with a $50 USD or lower menu price per serving
- Zero-Proof frozen cocktails (including smoothies), sodas (including specialty sodas) and juices
- Specialty coffees and hot tea served in the main dining rooms, specialty restaurants and coffee bars
- Milkshakes, where applicable
- RockStar energy drinks, Powerade, Vitamin Water, Coconut Water and Honest Tea
- 500ml bottled water and other non-alcoholic bottled beverages served in bars and lounges
- Large format (1 liter and 1.5-liter) bottles of water in the main dining rooms and specialty restaurants
- 25 percent discount off the menu price for any spirit, cocktail or wine by the glass, costing above $50 USD per serving
- 25 percent discount off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle and larger format water bottles purchased outside the main dining rooms or specialty restaurants
- 25 percent discount off beverage seminars and classes
- Due to state laws, we cannot sell CHEERS! until the second day of the cruise (starting at 6:00am) for voyages departing from our Texas and New York home ports.
- Program only applicable for onboard purchases.
- CHEERS! is not offered on 2 day cruises, charter cruises, on ships sailing from Australia (Carnival Spirit and Carnival Legend) and beverage purchases made at Half Moon Cay and Princess Cays in The Bahamas.
Beverages excluded from the program are:
- Beverages promoted and sold in souvenir glasses
- Bottles of liquor
- Beverages offered at the gangway
- Beverages offered through room service, mini bars and/or other in-stateroom beverage programs
- Sharing cocktails, floaters, pitchers, tubes and buckets
- Beverages offered through enomatic wine machines and self-serve beer stations
- All other beverage-related programs including merchandise, cigars and cigarettes
- Food items
Sample pricing for beverages found on board:
- Beer: $5.00 - $7.95 (mostly 16 oz.)
- Wine by the glass: $5.95 - $12.50
- Spirits: $6.25 - $17.00
- Skyy Vodka and soda - $6.25
- Jack Daniels and Coca Cola - $7.25
- Shot of Patron Silver - $10.95
- Speciality Cocktails: $8.25 -$12.95
- Carnival Cosmo - $9.25
- Pina Colada - $8.25
- Margarita - $8.95
- Soft Drinks
- Soda: $2.25
- Other Soft Drinks (Powerade, Iced Tea, Honest Tea and Ginger Beer) $1.95 - $4.00
- Energy Drinks: $4.95 and up
- Water (San Pellegrino, Perrier, Vitamin Water, Bottled Water and Coconut Water): $1.25 - $5.00
Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice.
The following restrictions apply:
- Guests must be 21 years or older to purchase and agree not to give to minors.
- Each adult assigned to the same stateroom must purchase the program.
- Guests must purchase the program for the entire cruise - this program is not offered on a per day basis.
- CHEERS! is non-refundable; if the program is purchased prior to the cruise, it is refundable up to 10:00pm ET, the evening prior to the cruise departure.
- Price adjustments (up or down) implemented on the day of sailing will replace any previously advertised price.
- Only one drink at a time may be ordered. Sharing is not permitted. Ordering a double shot would be considered ordering two drinks, therefore, you cannot order a double shot.
- Program allows for unlimited Zero-Proof beverages but only one beverage at a time may be ordered - sharing is not permitted.
- There is a 5 minute wait time between ordering drinks.
- Guests may purchase a round of drinks for themselves and friends. One drink will count towards the CHEERS! program and the remaining drinks will be charged to the guest's Sail and Sign account.
- Program allows for up to 15 alcoholic drinks per 24 hour period (6:00am-6:00am); once the limit is reached, the guest will not be served ANY additional alcoholic drinks.
- Program only applicable for onboard purchases.
- All bottles and cans will be served opened.
- Carnival reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.
- Applicable state and local taxes will be charged to the guest folio when this program is used within US waters. The tax is based on the state's tax structure and the cost of the individual drink purchased (not the daily program rate). For example: if the drink price is $5 and the tax is 10%, the guest's Sail & Sign card will be charged $0.50 for tax. This applies to all US ports (embarkation home ports and ports-of-call).
- Due to state laws, we cannot sell CHEERS! until the second day of the cruise (starting at 6:00am) for voyages departing from our Texas and New York home ports. Drinks purchased on the first day of the cruise will be charged to the guest's Sail & Sign card in the usual manner. When purchased on the second day of the cruise, guests are charged for the remaining days only (cruise duration less one day).
- For those guests who pre-purchase CHEERS!, it will be activated upon boarding the ship (except for ships sailing from Texas and New York). Guests will receive a note in their stateroom advising them to go the bar to receive their sticker which is placed on their Sail & Sign card. In the event guests do not go to their stateroom, once the Sail & Sign card is swiped, it is flagged and the bartender will provide the sticker. For ships sailing from Texas and New York, CHEERS! will be activated at 6:00am on the second day of the cruise.
- Group bookings (consisting of a minimum of 30 adults) can purchase CHEERS! prior to the cruise by contacting Group Event Planning (all adult guests in the group must purchase the program; all minors in the group must purchase Bottomless Bubbles program).
- For pre-purchase orders, a message card will be placed in guests' staterooms on embarkation day with the following notation: "Please bring your Sail & Sign Card to the Casino Bar to activate this program". A sticker will be placed on the card for the use of the CHEERS! program. In the event guests do not go to their stateroom, once the Sail & Sign card is swiped, it is flagged and the bar staff will provide the sticker.
CHEERS! is not offered on the following:
- 2-day cruises
- Charter cruises
- Ships sailing from Australia (Carnival Spirit and Carnival Legend)
- Beverage purchases made at Half Moon Cay and Princess Cays in The Bahamas