Age Restrictions On Board
Published 03/11/2015 09:59 PM | Updated 08/21/2018 04:29 PM
Drinking Alcoholic Beverages / Cigarette Smoking
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to be served alcohol on board. Proper I.D with birth date is required.
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older to smoke and purchase cigarettes.
Casino and Bingo
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older to play the tables and the slot machines.
- Guests under 18 years of age are not permitted in the casino.
- Guests must be 18 years of age to purchase a bingo card and play.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to be in the “Serenity” adults-only area.
Spa Carnival and Cloud 9 Spa
- Fitness Center and Studio: Guests must be at least 18 years of age to use the fitness facilities on their own. Minor guests (12-17 years of age) may use the facilities provided they are accompanied by a parent or guardian (subject to restrictions posted outside the Fitness Center).
- Salon: Salon services (hair, nail and facial services) are available to guests of all ages.
- Spa Facilities: Guests must be at least 18 years of age to receive treatments or utilize spa facilities, including the sauna and steam rooms (within the locker rooms) as well as use of the Thermal Suite and Thalassotherapy Pool at the Cloud 9 Spas.
- ZSPA: Teens (13-17 years of age) must be accompanied by an adult when they book treatments on board. Parents or a guardian must complete and sign the spa’s consultation form acknowledging their consent before services are rendered.
Lounges, Shows and the Dance Club
- Guests under the age of 18 should be accompanied by an adult in all public areas of the ship.
- Guests under the age of 18 must vacate the dance club by 10:00pm.
- Guests under the age of 18 may not attend the Late Night Shows, which are "R" rated.
Pools, waterslides, whirlpools, WaterWorks and Splash Park
- To read about water sports policies, click here.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or older) to participate in shore excursions. Some excursions require a minimum age to participate and will be noted accordingly.
Getting Off the Ship in Port
- Minor children 16 years of age and older may debark the ship in port without a parent or guardian. If the parent or guardian wishes to raise this age limit, they must contact the onboard Security department.
- Minor children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or older) within the same travel group in order to debark the ship in port.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.