Tampa Cruise Ship Terminal Directions and Parking
Published 03/11/2015 09:58 PM | Updated 08/07/2019 12:51 PM
Port Tampa Bay
815 Channelside Drive
Tampa, Florida 33602
Google Maps: View Map
Rates are subject to change.
$15.00 USD Per Day, pay in advance promotional rate (valet parking available for an additional $20.00 USD)
Dropping Off Passengers and Luggage: When arriving for your cruise, enjoy the convenience of dropping of your passengers and luggage at the cruise terminal before parking your vehicle. Parking is conveniently located across the street from Terminal #3 at 810 Channelside Drive.
- Covered Parking Garage with 24/7 surveillance
- Reserve online and pay in advance at www.tickets.completeticketsolutions.com/PARK2/Online/
- Advance reservations are not required.
- Full payment due upon entering the garage.
- Accepted forms of payment: U.S Dollars; Visa; MasterCard; American Express; The Discover Card
- Disabled Parking is available.
- Oversized vehicles will be charged per space, per day.
- Maximum height of vehicles allowed into the garage is 8'2"; vehicles exceeding this height or requiring more than one parking space are required to park in the ‘Oversized Vehicle Lot’.
For additional parking information, contact: 813-905-5072
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.