Seattle Cruise Ship Terminal Directions and Parking
Port of Seattle
Smith Cove Cruise Terminal 91
2001 West Garfield Street
Seattle, WA 98119
Google Maps: View Map
Rates are subject to change.
$27.00 USD Per Day
The Pier 91 parking location is conveniently located and a short distance from the cruise terminal. Passengers must take a shuttle to the cruise terminal. Shuttle space is limited so it is necessary to drop all luggage and extra passengers at the terminal prior to parking.
- Price is for Cars, SUV's and Pickup Trucks, up to 7 days.
- 1,000 secure parking spaces
- Accepted forms of payment at the parking location: U.S Dollars; Money Orders; Visa; MasterCard; American Express.
- RV and Trailer parking is available for $40.00 per day and MUST be reserved and prepaid online to guarantee a space.
- The parking lot is open 7:00am-4:00pm on cruise days.
- On the cruise departure day, parking and complimentary shuttle service is available 11:00am-4:00pm.
- There are multiple handicap parking spots available.
- Friends and family who pick-up passengers are encouraged to use the Cell Phone section of the parking lot.
- Prepay parking online at Republic Parking Northwest for the best rate and a guaranteed parking spot, but not required: www.cruiseseattleparking.com
- Questions? Call Republic Parking Northwest at 206 783-4144.