Seattle Cruise Ship Terminal Directions and Parking
Smith Cove Cruise Terminal 91
2001 West Garfield St.
Seattle, WA 98119
Google Maps: Smith Cove Cruise Terminal
Travel Time: Approximately 30 minutes from the Seattle/Tacoma International Airport.
Rates subject to change by the Port Authority
$21.31 + tax per day (Cars / SUV’s / Pickup Trucks), up to 7 days
The Pier 91 parking location is conveniently located and a short distance from the cruise terminal. Passengers must take a shuttle to the cruise terminal. Shuttle space is limited so it is necessary to drop all luggage and extra passengers at the terminal prior to parking.
- 1,000 secure parking spaces
- Prepay parking online for the best rate and a guaranteed parking spot, but not required.
- Accepted forms of payment at the parking location: U.S Dollars; Money Orders; Visa; MasterCard; American Express.
- RV and Trailer parking is available. RV parking MUST be reserved and prepaid online to guarantee a space.
- The parking lot is open 7:00am-4:00pm on cruise days.
- On the cruise departure day, parking and complimentary shuttle service is available 11:00am-4:00pm.
- There are multiple handicap parking spots available.
- Friends and family who pick-up passengers are encouraged to use the Cell Phone section of the parking lot.
- To prepay parking online: https://www.cruiseseattleparking.com