Norfolk Cruise Ship Terminal Directions and Parking
Port of Norfolk
Half Moone Cruise and Celebration Center
One Waterside Drive
Norfolk, Virginia 23510
Google Maps: Port of Norfolk
Parking and guest drop-off will be at Cedar Grove Parking (1000 Monticello Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23510) between Virginia Beach Boulevard and Princess Anne Road. Complimentary shuttle service will be available to the Half Moone Cruise and Celebration Center.
Travel Time: 15 minutes from the Norfolk International Airport; 30 minutes from the Newport News Airport; 20 minutes west of the Virginia Beach Ocean Front; 40 minutes east of Colonial Williamsburg.
Note: Rates are subject to change by the Port Authority.
- The Parking rate is $15.00 per night.
- The parking fee must be paid upon entering the lot.
- Acceptable forms of payment: Visa; MasterCard; American Express; U.S Dollars and Travelers Checks.
- Reservations are not required.
- Complimentary shuttles run regularly to the Cruise Terminal.
- Porters can assist with luggage at Cedar Grove.
- 24-hour roving security officers posted at the lot.
- For further information, call Norfolk's Division of Parking at: 757 664-6222.
For more information: 800 664-1080 or visit http://www.cruisenorfolk.org/.