New York Cruise Ship Terminal Directions and Parking
New York Manhattan Cruise Terminal
711 12th Avenue at 55th Street
New York City, New York 10019
Google Maps: New York Manhattan Cruise Terminal
Travel Time: 15 miles from Newark International Airport; travel time is approximately 45 minutes. 15 miles from LaGuardia Airport; travel time is approximately 45 minutes; 20 miles from JFK International Airport; travel time is approximately 60 minutes.
Parking: $40.00 per night (rates subject to change by the Port Authority)
- Open rooftop, gated, outdoor parking lot
- Payment is due upon arrival into the parking lot
- Accepted forms of payment: Cash (USD), Visa Credit Card and MasterCard Credit Card
- There is no upcharge for sports utility vehicles; height restrictions for all passenger vehicles: 8’3”
- No advance reservations accepted. Space is subject to availability and is provided to cruise parkers on a first come, first serve basis.
- Cruise parking opens at 9:00am and check-out by 1:00pm
- Handicap Parking available with proof of valid permit
- Additional parking lots are located at 59th Street
- For Ports America (terminal operator) parking information, call 212 641-4454 or email MCT@nycedc.com
- Embarking: Passengers arrive at the street level of the pier where their cruise vessel is berthed. Signs identifying the vessel are posted on pillars nearest the proper berth. Access the Customs Hall by using either of the two passenger elevators at the head of each pier or use the escalator on the south side of the entrance area. Baggage will be received by porters and moved to the vessel.
- Luggage Drop Off: Passengers arriving by private car should first park and then drop off luggage on the second level for check-in. Passengers requiring parking are unable to drop off bags and then park without exiting the terminal.
- Parking: Parking is conveniently located above each of the piers. Drive up the Viaduct Ramp at 55th Street to the receiving area adjacent to the cruise vessel’s berth. Passengers parking a car must enter the terminal and park prior to bringing in bags to the second level for check-in.
- Disembarking: Upon returning from the cruise, passengers will be directed to the baggage hall where baggage will have been positioned by porters. After retrieving your bags, proceed past the customs inspector for customs declaration. You may be assisted by a porter according to your preference. Returning passengers will be directed to awaiting coaches, taxis/limousines and car parking.
- Luggage Storage: There are no storage lockers for luggage at the terminal for passengers.