Carnival's Future Cruise Vacation "Welcome Home" Program
Relaxing on your deck chair and dreaming about your next cruise? Nothing can beat this cruise except your next one. Our Future Cruise Vacation Program gives you the opportunity to book your next cruise even before you pack to go home. Visit our friendly Carnival Adventures Expert to to learn about our ships, latest onboard features and how to get the best deal on your next cruise.
Carnival's Future Cruise Vacation Program (FCV) offers:
- Early Saver rates including Price Protection *
- 50% off deposit
- Two category upgrade (excluding suites)
- Up to $50 USD per stateroom Onboard Credit.. book a suite and get $100 USD Onboard Credit **
- While on board, go to carnival.com/FC at no charge from your smart phone or in the FunHub™ and enter your VIFP Club® number found on your Sail & Sign® card to view your offers. Smart phone must be on airplane mode and connected to the ships Wi-Fi.
- Back home from your cruise but didn’t have time to book your next cruise? With our "Welcome Home" program, you still have the option to book your future cruise vacation within four weeks after your cruise:
- Call your travel agent
- Visit carnival.com/offers
- Or call 888 227-6482
Remember to use Rate Code OFW (or OFZ for suites). Be sure to have your VIFP Club® number available; it’s on your Sail & Sign® card. This offer is not applicable on itineraries that include travel to Australia.
Q. Is this offer combinable with any other offers/promotions?
A. No, the book onboard promotion is not combinable with any other offers/promotions.
Q. Is the offer combinable with Groups bookings?
A. Yes, the offer will be available to book into group reservations.
Q. What ships will offer this new program?
A. All ships will offer the book onboard promotion, with the exception of any Australia sailings.
Q. Will I keep the OFW/OFZ benefits if I change the ship and/or sail date?
A. Changing to a new ship and sail date will require you to book an open promotion for that sailing. If the OFW/OFZ is not open on the new ship/sail date, then you will lose the OFW/OFZ benefits.
Q. If I find a better price and utilize price protection for my Early Saver booking, do I lose my Onboard Credit?
A. If you change your booking to a better offer, you will lose the OFW/OFZ benefits (Onboard Credit, two category upgrade and reduced deposit).