Cruise Cash Program
What is it?
- Cruise Cash provides a credit to a guest's Sail & Sign account. This credit is good for any charge made to the guest's account including taxes and gratuity charges.
- Cruise Cash credit may take up to 24 hours to appear on the guest's Sail & Sign account.
- Cruise Cash is valid for a single voyage and cannot be transferred to future bookings.
- Cruise Cash is non-refundable and any unused credits will be forfeited.
- Cruise Cash is sold for specific revenue areas on the ship such as Bar, Photo, Shore Excursion, Spa, etc. Guests will be able to purchase:
- Cruise Cash ($25, $50, $75 and $100) – Can be used for any expenses on the guest's Sail and Sign account. This includes staff gratuities.
- Cruise Cash Bar ($25, $50, $75 and $100) - Can be used on all bar purchases (alcoholic, non-alcoholic and specialty coffee shops).
- Cruise Cash Photo ($10) – Can be used on all photo purchases.
Where can it be bought?
Cruise Cash is available exclusively through The Fun Shops website at The Fun Shops or by calling The Fun Shops department at 1-800-522-7648, Monday through Sunday, 8:00am–10:00pm ET. Cruise Cash can be purchased by anyone for booked guests only.
Who can use it and how?
Any booked guest during a Carnival voyage. When a Cruise Cash product is purchased, it is applied to the booked guest’s Sail & Sign account. Cruise Cash can be purchased up until two days before debarkation.
What else should I know?
- Cruise Cash, Cruise Cash Bar and Photo are sold as a non-refundable/non-transferrable, use it or lose it product.
- Cruise Cash Bar is sold only to adults 21 years of age and over.
- Cruise Cash purchases are limited to $500 per category, per stateroom. Each stateroom can purchase Cruise Cash Bar $500, Cruise Cash Photo $500 and Cruise Cash $500 for a stateroom total of $1500.
To view Frequently Asked Questions, please click here.