Cruise Cash Program
What is it?
- Cruise Cash provides a credit to a guest's Sail & Sign account. This credit is good for any charge made to the guest's account including taxes and gratuity charges.
- Cruise Cash credit may take up to 24 hours to appear on the guest's Sail & Sign account.
- Cruise Cash is valid for a single voyage and cannot be transferred to future bookings.
- Cruise Cash is non-refundable and any unused credits will be forfeited.
- Cruise Cash is sold for specific revenue areas on the ship such as Bar, Photo, Shore Excursion, Spa, etc. Guests will be able to purchase:
- Cruise Cash ($25, $50, $75 and $100) – Can be used for any expenses on the guest's Sail and Sign account. This includes staff gratuities.
- Cruise Cash Bar ($25, $50, $75 and $100) - Can be used on all bar purchases (alcoholic, non-alcoholic and specialty coffee shops).
- Cruise Cash Photo ($10) – Can be used on all photo purchases.
Where can it be bought?
Cruise Cash is available exclusively through The Fun Shops website at www/carnival.com/Funshops or by calling The Fun Shops department at 1-800-522-7648, Monday through Sunday, 8:00am–10:00pm ET. Cruise Cash can be purchased by anyone for booked guests only.
Who can use it and how?
Any booked guest during a Carnival voyage. When a Cruise Cash product is purchased, it is applied to the booked guest’s Sail & Sign account. Cruise Cash can be purchased up until two days before debarkation.
What else should I know?
- Cruise Cash, Cruise Cash Bar and Photo are sold as a non-refundable/non-transferrable, use it or lose it product.
- Cruise Cash Bar is sold only to adults 21 years of age and over.
- Cruise Cash purchases are limited to $500 per category, per stateroom. Each stateroom can purchase Cruise Cash Bar $500, Cruise Cash Photo $500 and Cruise Cash $500 for a stateroom total of $1500.
To view Frequently Asked Questions, please click here.