Carnival Dream (DR) Cloud 9 Spa Staterooms and Suites
As part of the Cloud 9 Spa located forward on decks 12 and 14, the Carnival Dream features 61 staterooms and 4 suites - guests have private access to the spa and are eligible for exclusive spa packages and discounts. These staterooms and suites have additional in-room, spa-related amenities and decor different than other accommodations - in harmony with the soothing and relaxing theme of the Cloud 9 Spa.
Cloud 9 Spa Special Offerings
Guests in Cloud 9 Spa accommodations have exclusive entry access to the adjacent Cloud 9 Spa and will receive a wide array of special offerings. These perks apply to the first two-adult guests in each Cloud 9 Spa stateroom only.
- Priority spa appointments for reservations made by 6:00pm on embarkation day
- Cruise-long pass to our Thermal Suites:
- Dry Heat Chambers (Lanconium and Tepidarium)
- Steam Chambers (Oriental and Aroma Steam/Aromatic Grotto)
- Thalassotherapy Pool
- Complimentary scrub kit to use in our Thermal Suites (one per guest)
- Complimentary Pathway to Yoga or Pathway to Pilates fitness classes (two per guest)
- Complimentary Body Composition Analyses (one per guest)
- Spa-branded bathrobes and slippers for use during the cruise
- Elemis shampoo and gel soap (in shower wall dispenser) and Elemis bar soap
- Enjoy 10% off your first, 20% off your second and 30% off your third signature spa treatment when booked together or 20%, 30%, 40% when signature spa treatments are scheduled while the ship is in port (three treatments per guest).
- Only the first and second guests in a spa stateroom will receive the access and amenities; additional guests in the same stateroom are not entitled to spa access and amenities.
- Guests under the age of 18 are not entitled to spa access and amenities - 18 is the minimum age for body treatments and use of the Thermal Suites and Thalassotherapy Pool.
- Hair, nails, facial services and the fitness center can be enjoyed by guests of 13 years and older, provided they are accompanied by their parent or guardian for service and booking.
- Charges apply for the Thalassotherapy Pool and Thermal Suite areas for those guests in non-spa staterooms.
Cloud 9 Accommodations
Deck 12 spa staterooms have exclusive entry access to the adjacent Cloud 9 Spa; Deck 11 spa staterooms, directly below the Cloud 9 Spa, have access via an exclusive, private spiral staircase or glass elevator.
Deck 11 - Interior Staterooms (category 4S)
11207, 11208, 11211, 11212, 11216, 11217, 11219, 11220, 11223, 11224, 11227, 11228, 11231, 11232, 11233, 11234, 11238, 11239, 11241 and 11242
Deck 11 - Ocean View Staterooms with Obstructed View (category 6S)
11201, 11202, 11203 and 11204
Deck 11 - Ocean View Staterooms with Balcony (category 8P)
11209, 11210, 11214, 11218, 11222, 11225, 11226, 11229, 11230, 11235, 11236, 11237, 11240, 11243, 11244, 11245 and 11246
Deck 12 - Ocean View Staterooms with Balcony (category 8S)
12201, 12202, 12203, 12204, 12205, 12206, 12207, 12208, 12209, 12210, 12211, 12212, 12214, 12215, 12216, 12217, 12219, 12221, 12223 and 12225
Deck 11 - Ocean Suites (category SS)
11205, 11206, 11215 and 11221