Airport Transportation: Cruises from Jacksonville
Price for Transfers
Transfers can be pre-purchased through Carnival up to 2 days prior to the sail date. Children under two ride for free, as long as they sit on a parents' lap and do not occupy a seat.
Jacksonville International Airport – JAX
- $22.99 USD One Way / $45.98 USD Roundtrip
This service is available on the day of embarkation and immediately following debarkation only.
For all ship departures, unless noted below:
- Arrival flight into JAX must be no later than 1:30pm
- Return flight out of JAX must be no earlier than 11:00am
Day of Embarkation: Meet and Greet Service / Motor Coach Service / Purchase of Transfers
- After collecting luggage, guests should proceed to baggage claim carousel #1. Once there, a representative will escort the guests to the pier transportation.
- Guests who arrive prior to the sail date must return to the airport no later than 11:00am on the day of sailing to meet a representative at baggage claim carousel #1.
- Guests who purchase their own air and are using Carnival’s Airport Transportation are required to provide flight information via Online Check-In no later than 2 days prior to their cruise date. The airport is staffed based on known flight information. Once all known flights are met, staff is released and service is no longer available.
- Transportation service is provided between 10:30am and 1:30pm on the day of embarkation only.
- Motor coaches depart the airport once an adequate number of guests have arrived, approximately every 20-30 minutes.
- Transportation Provider: Transportation will be provided by Absolute Transportation. Should guests have questions regarding transfer service, they can be reached at the following contact number on the day of sailing only: 904-517-1578.
- One way transfers can be purchased at the airport while our Meet & Greet staff is onsite. The airport is staffed based on known flights reported on the manifest. Once all known flights are met, staff is released and service is no longer available. Cash payment is not accepted; transfers are charged directly to the guest’s Sail & Sign Account.
Day of Debarkation: Purchase of Transfers / Motor Coach Service
- One way transfers to the airport can be purchased on board at the Guest Services Desk for guests who did not previously purchase the transfers. Guests who elect to wait and purchase one way transfers at curbside may be subject to higher prices.
- Transfer service begins at approximately 8:15am; motor coaches will not leave the cruise terminal until an adequate number of guests are on board, approximately every 20 to 30 minutes.
Airport to Port Distance: Jacksonville International Airport is 12 miles from the port and travel times is approximately 20 minutes (without traffic).