Airport Transportation: Cruises from Long Beach
Price for Transfers
Transfers can be pre-purchased through Carnival up to 2 days prior to the sail date.
Los Angeles International Airport – LAX
- $29.99 USD One Way / $59.98 USD Roundtrip
Long Beach Airport – LGB
- $23.99 USD One Way / $47.98 USD Roundtrip
This service is available on the day of embarkation and immediately following debarkation only.
Carnival Imagination and Carnival Inspiration (departure time: 5:30pm)
- Arrival flight into LAX must be no later than 3:00pm
- Return flight out of LAX must be no earlier than 12:00pm
- Arrival flight into LGB must be no later than 3:00pm
- Return flight out of LGB must be no earlier than 11:00am
Carnival Splendor (departure time: 4:30pm)
Carnival Splendor 8/25/18 (early departure time: 4:00pm)
- Arrival flight into LAX must be no later than 1:30pm
- Return flight out of LAX must be no earlier than 1:00pm
- Arrival flight into LGB must be no later than 1:30pm
- Return flight out of LGB must be no earlier than 12:30pm
Day of Embarkation: Meet and Greet Service / Motor Coach Service / Purchase of Transfers
- After collecting luggage, guests should proceed to one of the following meeting points. Once there, a representative will escort the guests to the pier transportation.
- Arriving into Los Angeles International Airport (LAX): All terminals (except Terminal 3 and International arrivals)-baggage claim #1; Terminal 3-baggage claim #5; International Flight Arrivals-outside of the customs screening area.
- Arriving into Long Beach Airport (LGB): JetBlue baggage claim
- Guests who arrive prior to the sail date must return to the airport to meet a representative no later than 12:00pm on the day of sailing, at one of the following meeting points:
- Los Angeles International Airport: Terminal 1 at baggage claim #1
- Long Beach Airport: JetBlue baggage claim; prior to the sail date, guests must contact Intercruises to coordinate the pick-up time.
- Transportation service start and end times are subject to change based on reported flight details on the manifest. Motor coaches depart the airport once an adequate number of guests have arrived, approximately every 20-30 minutes. Service is provided on the day of embarkation only as follows:
- Los Angeles International Airport: For ships departing at 4:00pm and 4:30pm, service is between 9:30am and 2:30pm; for ships departing at 5:30pm, service is between 9:30am and 3:30pm.
- Long Beach Airport: For ships departing at 4:00pm and 4:30pm, service is between 9:30am and 3:00pm; for ships departing at 5:30pm, service is between 9:30am and 4:00pm.
- Transportation Provider: Transportation will be provided by Intercruises Shoreside and Port Services. Should guests have questions regarding transfer service, they can be reached at the following contact number on the day of sailing only: 206-499-6511.
- One way transfers can be purchased at the airport while our Meet & Greet staff is onsite. The airport is staffed based on known flights reported on the manifest. Once all known flights are met, staff is released and service s no longer available. Cash payment is not accepted; transfers are charged directly to the guest’s Sail & Sign Account.
Day of Debarkation: Purchase of Transfers / Motor Coach Service
- One way transfers to the airport can be purchased on board at the Guest Services Desk for guests who did not previously purchase the transfers. Guests who elect to wait and purchase one way transfers at curbside may be subject to higher prices.
- Transportation service begins at approximately 8:00am; motor coaches will not leave the cruise terminal until an adequate number of guests are on board, approximately every 20-30 minutes.
Airport to Port Distance: Los Angeles International Airport is 23 miles from the port and travel times is approximately 30 minutes (without traffic). Long Beach Airport is 12 miles from the port and travel times is approximately 19 minutes (without traffic).