Optional Transfers for Cruises from Baltimore
This service will be available on the day of embarkation and immediately following debarkation only.
Baltimore International Airport is 13 miles from the port and travel times is approximately 21 minutes (without traffic).
Baltimore International Airport – BWI
Price for Optional Transfers
Transfers can be pre-purchased through Carnival up to 5 days prior to the sail date:
- Pre-Purchase transfers: $25.00 USD One Way / $50.00 USD Roundtrip
- Purchase at the Airport / Purchase Onboard: $25.00 USD One Way
Boarding Time: 2:00pm-4:00pm / Ship Departure: 5:00pm
Carnival Pride 1/07/18, 11/04/18, 1/06/19 - Boarding Time: 1:30pm-5:00pm / Ship Departure: 6:00pm
- Latest arrival flight into BWI before embarkation: 2:00pm
- Earliest return flight from BWI after debarkation: 2:30pm
Note: For guests who plan to use our transfer service on embarkation day but arrive independently day(s) prior to the cruise, read below for more information.
Day of Embarkation: Meet and Greet Service / Motor Coach Service / Purchase of Transfers
- Guests arriving at the airport that have pre-purchased transfers with Carnival are to proceed to the baggage claim area, collect their luggage and proceed to Baggage Claim 7, where a Carnival Rep (carrying a CCL hand-held sign for visibility) will be located and able to assist guests with their transfer.
- Transfer service start and end time are subject to change based on reported flight details on the transfer manifest. Service is provided between 11:30am and 2:45pm on the day of embarkation only. Motor coaches depart the airport once an adequate number of guests have arrived, approximately every 20-30 minutes.
- Transfer Provider: For those guests who have pre-purchased transfers, the Transfer company and telephone number is printed in the guest’s e-docs. Refer the guest to this telephone number if they are not able to locate a Carnival Rep.
- One way transfers can be purchased at the airport while our Meet & Greet staff is onsite. The airport is staffed based on known flights reported on the transfer manifest. Once all known flights are met, staff is released and service is no longer available. The Carnival Rep will be located in the baggage claim area. Cash payment is not accepted; the transfers are charged directly to the guest’s Sail & Sign Account.
- Guests who plan to use our transfer service on embarkation day but arrive independently day(s) prior to the cruise should arrive at the airport no later than 10:00am on embarkation day. Location: Baggage Claim 7.
Day of Debarkation: Purchase of Transfers / Motor Coach Service
- One-way transfers to the airport can be purchased on board at the Guest Services Desk for guests who did not previously purchase the transfers. Guests who elect to wait and purchase one-way transfers at curbside may be subject to higher prices.
- Transfer service begins at approximately 11:00am; motor coaches will not leave the cruise terminal until an adequate number of guests are on board, approximately every 20-30 minutes.