Electronic Cruise Documents (eDocs)
Carnival’s electronic cruise document is an enhanced travel document and information, all in a secure, easy-to-navigate Internet portal accessible to guests and travel agents on a 24/7 basis. The document can be accessed through our web portal, Manage My Cruises, My Cruise Manager.
Electronic cruise documents include boarding passes, luggage tags, the terms and conditions of the cruise ticket contract and other pertinent information. Guests can check-in at the pier without their electronic cruise documents as long as they can show valid identification. Once payment in full is received, guests can print their electronic cruise documents online at www.carnival.com/BookedGuest/.
Accessing Electronic Cruise Documents Online
- Electronic cruise documents can be accessed online provided the booking is under deposit and up to the day of debarkation.
- Fly2Fun guests using Flexible fares can view their flights once the booking has been deposited and air schedule confirmed. Fly2Fun guests using Restricted fares can view their flights once the booking has been deposited and air cost is fully paid.
- Group Bookings: Once a group is finalized, final payment is received in house and nothing is pending, a group will be released for ticketing and the guests may then print their eDocs online.
- Electronic cruise documents are accessible through:
- Manage My Cruise
- Cruise Details
- GoCCL (for Travel Agent access) - Manage a Booking and Guest Document Status
My Cruise Manager
My Cruise Manager guides the guest, step by step, through the cruise preparation process which includes: 1) checking in for their cruise ahead of time, 2) planning and booking activities such as spa treatment, shore excursions and steakhouse reservations, 3) arranging for ground transportation, and 4) viewing cruise documents and printing boarding passes and luggage tags.
To access the site, guests will need to enter their: booking number / last name / date of birth / ship name / sail date.
My Cruise Details
My Cruise Details will give the guest the option to view the following information:
- My Itinerary: cruise itinerary
- My Activities: shore excursions / spa treatments / ground transportation / air transportation / steakhouse reservations / pre-register children for youth program
- My Guest: address and telephone number / date of birth / citizenship / past guest number / Vacation Protection / special occasions
- My Billing: price per person / payments made / balance due (if applicable)
The following sections under the To-Do-List can be viewed and printed provided the booking is under deposit, unless otherwise noted below:
Online Check-In: provide guest information / set-up onboard expense account / accept cruise ticket contract
Plan Activities: shore excursions / spa treatments / ground transportation / air transportation / steakhouse reservations / pre-register children for Youth Program
View Cruise Document:
- Recommended Documents for Embarkation (to be printed):
- Luggage Tags
- Boarding Pass: Booking must be paid in full and Check-In must be completed. On embarkation day, a boarding pass will be emailed to the guest's email address that is linked to the reservation profile, whether Check-in has been completed or not. At embarkation, guests may show their printed boarding pass or the boarding pass on their mobile phone.
- Additional Documents (printable):
- Booking Summary: detailed departure / itinerary / guest information
- Invoice: billing statement
- Purchased Services: spa treatment / shore excursions / optional transfers
- Travel Notes: helpful cruising tips and 'Know Before You Go' information
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: The web site does not recognize my booking details. Who should I contact?
Answer: For assistance with My Cruise Manager site, you may contact Online Support at: 800-845-2599, 8:00am-10:00pm ET, Monday through Sunday.
Question: I don’t have a computer and/or printer. How can I get my electronic cruise documents?
Answer: We suggest you have a relative or friend print them out for you. Another option is to use your local library or copy store to print your electronic cruise documents. If none of these options work, you can always check in at the pier without cruise documents.
Question: Where can I get the electronic cruise documents?
Answer: You can go to Carnival.com and choose Manage My Cruise, My Cruise Manager or simply go to www.carnival.com/BookedGuest/.
Question: What do I need to access the electronic cruise documents?
Answer: Once at www.carnival.com/BookedGuest/ you will need your booking number / last name / date of birth / ship name / sail date.
Question: When will I be able to view my electronic cruise documents?
Answer: Once full payment is received and processed by Carnival, access to the electronic cruise documents will be provided.
Question: I am a Fly2Fun guest, when will I be able to view my flights?
Answer: Fly2Fun guests using Flexible fares can view their flights once the booking has been deposited and air schedule confirmed. Fly2Fun guests using Restricted fares can view their flights once the booking has been deposited and air cost is fully paid.
Question: Will I need to print the entire cruise document?
Answer: No, at the minimum, you will need to print your boarding pass and luggage tags. On embarkation day, a boarding pass will be emailed to the email address that is linked to your reservation profile, whether Check-in has been completed or not. At embarkation, you may show your printed boarding pass or the boarding pass on your mobile phone.
Question: How do I get luggage tags? Do I need to print the luggage tags in color?
Answer: You will need to print your luggage tags on a printer using regular copy paper. Each deck is designated by a different color tag – only the bottom half of the tag is in color so less ink needed. You can print them in black and white. Striped tags are used when there are two Carnival ships in port at the same time. The paper tag will need to be folded and then stapled or taped to the luggage handle. Priority luggage tags are for Diamond and Platinum Guests. Guests who purchase ‘Faster to the Fun’ package will have luggage tags imprinted with ‘Faster to the Fun’.
Question: What if I do not print luggage tags?
Answer: You have the option to carry your luggage onboard with you if it fits our carry on requirements. Otherwise, a luggage tag will be provided at the pier to check in your luggage.
Question: If I make a change to my reservation, when will the changes be reflected in the electronic document?
Answer: Most changes, with the exception of changes to flights, will be reflected the next time you log on and access the electronic document.
Question: If I select electronic documents, will Carnival send any type of documents in the mail?
Answer: No, everything you need for your cruise is included in the electronic document.