How to Get Your Boarding Pass
Guest are required to provide us with check-in information by completing their Online Check-in and select their Arrival Appointment no later than midnight (eastern time) prior to their sailing date.
In order to get your boarding pass, please follow these instructions:
- Go to www.carnival.com
- Select 'Organizer Access' at bottom of the page (under 'Already Booked' column)
- Provide reservation number, guest last name with date of birth, ship and sail date
- From 'My Cruise Manager' page please select 'Cruise Details'
- Select 'Online Check-in' to complete registration (follow the prompts) from 'Select a Guest' or 'Get Started'
- Answer Guest Information, Citizenship Information, Travel Information, set up the Onboard Expense Account and accept the Cruise Ticket Contract
- Then select 'View Cruise Documents' (check all boxes please)
- From E-Document, you may print your boarding pass (page one) and luggage tags (last page)
- You can print your boarding pass if your booking is paid in full and Online Check-in is complete or incomplete. Click 'Print Documents' found in the 'To Do List Box' on the My Cruise Manager page.
Online Check-in ends at midnight (eastern time) prior to your sailing date; after that time you will have to check-in at the cruise terminal. You may also access your reservation through your carnival.com profile if you already have a profile. Please note you must add the reservation into your profile.
On embarkation day, a boarding pass will be emailed to your email address that is linked to your reservation profile, whether Online Check-in has been completed or not. At embarkation, you may show your printed boarding pass or the boarding pass on your mobile phone.