Early Saver Promotion
Early Saver will be available up to 61 days prior to sailing for short cruises (5 days or shorter), up to 76 days prior to sailing for long cruises (6 – 9 days), and up to 91 days for Alaska, 10 + days and Europe sailings. Early Saver guests are eligible for price protection up to 2 business days prior to sailing
Is Early Saver still considered the lowest available rate?
- Early Saver will be the lowest available core rate when open. Qualifying and promotional fares, which are available to limited audiences and/or booking windows, can be priced lower than Early Saver.
- Super Saver and Pack & Go may be priced lower than Early Saver but they come with more restrictions and do not have cabin assignment.
Does Early Saver follow Carnival’s standard deposit, payment and cancellation terms?
- The deposit and payment terms are the same. Guests who cancel prior to the final payment date will receive a future cruise credit in the amount of the deposit received less a $50 USD service fee per person.
- Future cruise credits are issued in the name of the original payee, regardless of whether they were ever booked in the cancelled reservation. For bookings paid with a travel agency credit card or check, the cruise credit will then be issued in the name of the cancelled guest.
- The future cruise credit can only be redeemed on bookings made in USD currency, will be applied to guests’ cruise fare, is non-refundable, non-transferable and any unused portion will be forfeited.
- Guests must sail within 24 months from the date of the cancellation.
- Cancellations that occur after the final payment due date are subject to standard cancellation penalties.
What if I need to make changes to my ship or sailing date?
- Ship and sailing date changes are allowed prior to the final payment due date, subject to a $50 USD service fee per person, per change.
- Changes made after the final payment due date are subject to standard cancellation penalties.
What is the price protection assurance feature?
- If, after booking, you find a lower Carnival advertised fare, Carnival will honor it, issuing the difference in the form of a non-refundable onboard credit. The lower fare must be:
- for the same ship, sailing, stateroom category and number of guests
- available for booking at the time you submit your request for the lower rate
- a rate you are eligible to receive, if special restrictions apply.
- Early Saver guests are not eligible to be protected on the following programs:
- Super Saver
- For any program that does not allow you to select your cabin at the time of booking with the exception of the Pack & Go promotion.
- Price protection will be subject to the prevailing fees if applicable.
What should I do once I find a lower rate?
Complete a price protection claim form. If the request meets the price protection requirements, we will process the fare difference and send you an email confirmation within 2 business days of your request.
- If the booking is not paid in full – the cruise fare will be re-priced.
- If the booking is paid in full – the difference of fare will be issued as a non-refundable gross on board credit.
What information must be submitted for a price protection request?
- Guest(s) name
- Sailing information
- Available cruise fare being requested
- Where the lower advertised fare was found (example: Carnival.com)
When can I submit a price protection request?
Carnival will accept price protection requests up to 2 business days prior to sailing.
How many times can I submit a price protection request?
Provided that you are eligible for the lower fare, there are no restrictions to the number of price protection requests or the requested amount.