Carnival Splendor (SL) Cloud 9 Spa Staterooms and Suites
As part of the Cloud 9 Spa located forward on deck 11, the Carnival Splendor features 62 staterooms and 4 suites - guests have private access to the spa and are eligible for exclusive spa packages and discounts. These staterooms and suites have additional in-room, spa-related amenities and decor different than other accommodations - in harmony with the soothing and relaxing theme of the Cloud 9 Spa.
Cloud 9 Spa Special Offerings
Guests in Cloud 9 Spa accommodations have exclusive entry access to the adjacent Cloud 9 Spa and will receive a wide array of special offerings. These perks apply to the first two-adult guests in each Cloud 9 Spa stateroom only.
- Priority spa appointments for reservations made by 6:00pm on embarkation day
- Cruise-long pass to our Thermal Suites:
- Dry Heat Chambers (Lanconium and Tepidarium)
- Steam Chambers (Oriental and Aroma Steam/Aromatic Grotto)
- Thalassotherapy Pool
- Complimentary scrub kit to use in our Thermal Suites (one per guest)
- Complimentary Pathway to Yoga or Pathway to Pilates fitness classes (two per guest)
- Complimentary Body Composition Analyses (one per guest)
- Spa-branded bathrobes and slippers for use during the cruise
- Elemis shampoo and gel soap (in shower wall dispenser) and Elemis bar soap
- Enjoy 10% off your first, 20% off your second and 30% off your third signature spa treatment when booked together or 20%, 30%, 40% when signature spa treatments are scheduled while the ship is in port (three treatments per guest)
- Only the first and second guests in a spa stateroom will receive the access and amenities; additional guests in the same stateroom are not entitled to spa access and amenities.
- Guests under the age of 18 are not entitled to spa access and amenities - 18 is the minimum age for body treatments and use of the Thermal Suites and Thalassotherapy Pool.
- Hair, nails, facial services and the fitness center can be enjoyed by guests of 13 years and older, provided they are accompanied by their parent or guardian for service and booking.
- Charges apply for the Thalassotherapy Pool and Thermal Suites for those guests in non-spa staterooms.
Cloud 9 Accommodations
Deck 11 spa staterooms have exclusive entry access to the adjacent Cloud 9 Spa; Deck 10 spa staterooms, directly below the Cloud 9 Spa, have access via an exclusive, private spiral staircase or glass elevator.
Deck 10 - Interior Staterooms (category 4S)
1005, 1006, 1009, 1010, 1014, 1015, 1018, 1019, 1022, 1023, 1026, 1027, 1030, 1031, 1034, 1035, 1038, 1039, 1042, 1043, 1046, 1047, 1050 and 1051.
Deck 10 - Ocean View Staterooms with Obstructed View (category 6S)
1001, 1002, 1003 and 1004
Deck 10 - Ocean View Staterooms with Balcony (category 8P)
1007, 1008, 1011, 1012, 1016, 1017, 1020, 1021, 1032, 1033, 1036, 1040, 1041, 1044, 1045, 1048, 1049, 1052 and 1053
Deck 11 - Ocean View Staterooms with Balcony (category 8S)
1102, 1103, 1104, 1105, 1106, 1107, 1108, 1109, 1110, 1111, 1112, 1114, 1115, 1116 and 1117
Deck 10 - Ocean Suites (category SS)
1024, 1025, 1028 and 1029