Check-In Service at Miami International Airport
Carnival guests who fly in through Miami International Airport and sail from either the Port of Miami or Port Everglades, now can check-in for their cruise at the airport.
We are leasing two counters at Concourses ‘D’ and ‘H’ on the day of sailing for this function.
Here is how it works…
- Guests retrieve their luggage at baggage claim and are directed to their corresponding check-in counter at Concourse ‘D’ or ‘H’, based on flight arrivals.
- Guests check-in for their cruise, receive a Sail & Sign card and a boarding card that reads ‘Airport Express’ so that we can easily identify them when they arrive at the cruise terminal. Guests who wish to use cash for their Sail & Sign deposit will be instructed to stop by one of the cruise terminal check-in counters or use an on board Sail & Sign kiosk.
- Guests who did not pre-purchase our optional transportation service are given the option to purchase transfers to the pier during their check-in process.
- Guests must take their luggage with them whether using our transportation service or other means.
- When guests arrive at the pier, they are directed to our ‘Airport Express’ security lane for a quick photo ID check and Sail & Sign check.
- Next, embarkation pictures, security photo and boarding!
Hours of operation for airport check-in: 8:00am-2:00pm (on the day of sailing)