Carnival ships are packed with fun and games to keep that competitive spirit charged up all cruise long. Hours of operation are listed in the 'Fun Times', daily newsletter.
- Fun for golfers big and small. Challenge a fellow cruiser to a round at our mini-golf course. All courses feature 9-holes with the exception of the Carnival Dream (18-holes) and Carnival Victory (11-holes).
- While away the hours with a little ping pong among friends.
- Our ship-top jogging track features some of the best views - featured on all ships (but excluding Carnival Elation and Carnival Paradise).
- Track length is 1/10 mile on most ships - the track length is 1/8 mile on the Carnival Breeze, Carnival Magic and Carnival Sunshine.
- Featured on Carnival Conquest, Carnival Elation, Carnival Fascination, Carnival Glory, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Radiance, Carnival Sunrise, Carnival Victory and Carnival Vista.
Bocce Ball Court
- Featured on Carnival Elation.
- Featured on Carnival Breeze, Carnival Dream, Carnival Horizon, Carnival Magic, Carnival Panorama and Carnival Vista.
- Featured on Carnival Breeze, Carnival Horizon, Carnival Magic, Carnival Panorama and Carnival Vista.
- Full-courts are featured on Carnival Breeze, Carnival Dream, Carnival Horizon, Carnival Legend, Carnival Magic, Carnival Miracle, Carnival Panorama, Carnival Pride, Carnival Spirit, Carnival Splendor, Carnival Sunshine and Carnival Vista.
- Half-courts are featured on Carnival Conquest, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Glory, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Radiance, Carnival Sunrise and Carnival Valor.