Homeport Locally Brewed Beers
Carnival ships now offer an expansive selection of craft beers and microbrews with more than a dozen locally brewed beers from cities and states where our ships are homeported.
Craft beer continues to grow in popularity so we have expand our beverage menus to include an array of refreshing and satisfying beers from some of the top breweries in the country. This is in addition to Carnival's own private label draught beer, ThirstyFrog Red, which is available throughout the fleet.
Craft beers and microbrews are available on ships operating from the following homeports and cruising regions:
- Galveston: Shiner Bock and Shiner Premium
- New Orleans: Abita Amber and Abita Purple Haze
- Florida: Tampa-brewed Cigar City Florida Cracker and Cigar City Invasion Pale Ale
- Alaska: Alaskan Amber and Alaskan White
- Hawaii: Bikini Blonde Lager and Mana Wheat beers from Maui Brewing Co.
- Miami: Concrete Beach Stiltsville Miami-style Pilsner
- Long Beach: Angel City Brewery IPA
- New York City: Coney Island Mermaid Pilsner
In additions, U.S based ships across the fleet serve:
- Concrete Beach Brewery's Rica Wheat IPA
- Angel City Brewery's Pilsner
- Coney Island's Hard Root Beer
- 1609 Amber
In Carnival Vista’s RedFrog Pub & Brewery, Miami-based Concrete Beach Brewery is working closely with Carnival to create original recipes and source and select the finest ingredients to produce three distinctive craft beers that will be brewed and served on board. Those beers will include:
- ThirstyFrog Port Hoppin’ IPA
- ThirstyFrog Caribbean Wheat
- FriskyFrog Java Stout