Barcelona Cruise Ship Terminal Directions and Parking Information
Port de Barcelona
Terminal D Moll Adossat
08039 Barcelona, Spain
Port Link: www.portdebarcelona.es
Travel Time: 15km from the airport
Directions to the Port
The cruise terminal is very near to the city and the road connecting the city to the pier does not have a name or number. Barcelona's Cruise Terminals are located at Muelle Adosado.
If traveling by car from the airport, travel on the C31 and then C32 - following ‘ship’ signs.
If traveling from the city centre:
- Drive down Via Laietana
- Turn right to Passeig de Colon
- Pass the Colombus monument until you arrive at Plaza Carbonera - go around the plaza and take the exit for ‘Ferries Rome-Genova/Port’.
- Cross the bridge and you will arrive at Muelle Adosado
In accordance with the standard port security rules, long-term parking is not permitted in the cruise terminal area. There is a passenger drop-off area. Long-stay parking is available at the World Trade Center Barcelona:
World Trade Center Barcelona Car Park
For cruises leaving from Terminals A, B, C and D
Tel: +34 93 508 80 62
On reaching the Port of Barcelona, drop off your companions and luggage directly at the cruise ship boarding terminal. Then go to the WTCB car park and park your car. The T3 Port Bus will then take you straight to the terminal.
- Indoor Car park
- 24-hour security guards
- 24-hour CCTV cameras
- Facilities for people with hampered mobility
- Payment with credit or debit card