Baltimore Cruise Ship Terminal Directions and Parking
Cruise Maryland Terminal at South Locust Point
2001 East McComas Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
1-866-ICRUZMD or 1-866-427-8963
Google Maps: Cruise Maryland Terminal
Rates are subject to change by the Port Authority
- $15.00 per cruise night – passenger vehicles and SUV’s
- $30.00 per cruise night – recreational vehicles under 30 feet
- $40.00 per cruise night – recreational vehicles over 30 feet and busses
Upon arrival, guests will be directed to drop off their luggage in the appropriate luggage boxes for screening and handling. Please have your cruise line issued luggage tags completed and attached to your bags. If you do not have tags, please visit the tent marked ‘Cruise Luggage Tags’ upon entrance to the terminal. It Is located on the left as you enter. After dropping off your luggage, you will then be directed to the appropriate secured, long-term parking lot.
- Secured, long-term outdoor parking lot are within walking distance of Cruise Maryland Terminal
- Accepted forms of payment: U.S Dollars / Traveler’s Checks / VISA / MasterCard / American Express
- Parking fee is payable upon arrival
- No advance reservations required
- Special Needs accessible parking is available on site
Picking up Returning Passengers
- Cruise terminal gates open at 8:30am for passenger pick-up.
- Passengers will not be permitted to exit the vessel until all federal inspection services are complete and the vessel is cleared by U.S. Customs and Border Protection. This process takes approximately two (2) to three (3) hours after the cruise vessel arrives.
- Taxi, Limo and Sedan services should proceed to the passenger building to pick up their passengers in the designated Limo/Shuttle line. Upon exiting the passenger building, passengers will be directed to this area. No shuttle service is required.
- Family and friends picking up passengers will be directed to the ‘Pick Up’ Lot where they will wait.